THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

THE FALSE MESSIAH TURNS UP IN JERUSALEM AT THE 42 MONTH POINT?

This may be the smoking gun I was looking for during Passover week of 2021 and at the mid-point of the seven year period since 23 Sept, 2017 when the sign of the woman appeared:

https://watchmenonthepod.com/2021/04/06/mystery-jew-is-33-years-old-not-30-a-genius-in-torah-his-name-is-rabbi-shlomo-yehouda-beri-nicknamed-the-yenuka-not-jizkiahu-ben-david/?fbclid=IwAR2PZCv2GHWJaIreWaKPCQdNWLxEROmd95J57KR5Cyh8BHynjAS_x0ECv1s 

I have to say I am desperate at this point to see some kind of movement on the timeline, because I feel besieged all about when it comes to failure after failure of people who should be knocking things out of the ballpark.

 "They need not look forward anymore for a Messiah to come, for there should

not any come, save it should be a false Messiah which should deceive the
people; for there is save one Messiah spoken of by the prophets, and that

Messiah is he who should be rejected of the Jews" (2 Nephi 25:18).

At this point, I will take anything.  Deliriously grasping at straws, actually.....

So, a shout out to H. for sending this to me.  If this pans out, you made my day.  No, my year.  No, my life actually....  I really needed this.

If this guy starts popping off miracles and rallies the Jews to start the temple build this year, well then we have our guy.


1 comment:

  1. https://www.npr.org/2021/02/18/969145224/biden-to-announce-4-billion-for-global-covid-19-vaccine-effort

    Can you add a article about why the LDS church donated $20 million to Unicef to deliver vaccines when President Biden bought enough for the whole world several times (billions to ensure everyone gets it +).

    I don't understand the need for this donation when US has promised it for everyone already. Plus one of the vaccines uses shark liver and it will deplete our oceans. Someone said Johnson and Johnson uses aborted baby (can anyone confirm). Has anyone read Hawaii news, those getting fully vaccinated are actually now getting Covid - so it doesn't prevent the illness.

    ReplyDelete