THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, June 1, 2023

THE BEAR IS ALMOST IN THE CORNER?

 According to Sarah Menet, the nuclear fuse is lit off when Iran fires on Israel (likely Tel Aviv) and then it goes from there.  I have always had issue with that narrative, in that this would be a suicide mission for Iran.  No one, no matter how crazy, would do that knowing that the USA and Israel would both act immediately and turn Iran or her military installations into glass parking lots.  However, if the USA were knocked out militarily by Russia, then this would seem at least a plausible move.  Emboldened by the downfall of "the Great Satan", I can see Iran acting.  I need to familiarize myself more with what the OT has to say on the actions of Persia.  I am sure it is all spelled out in there.

Anyway, this article got me to thinking about all of the fun possibilities as Russia goes further into the corner and Ukraine makes offensive drone attacks within Russia's borders and conventional weapon stocks reach the bottom of the barrel for Russia:

https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/4027714-in-ukraine-russia-is-nearly-down-to-its-nukes/

In the end, no one cares about that stupid entangling alliance.  People on both sides just want to live their lives and not have people screwing around with them.  How will people ever learn peace?  Politicians are corrupt, stupid, self-serving wastes of air and have caused more hell on this earth than I care to think about.

1 comment:

  1. https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerohedge.com%2Fpolitical%2Ftrove-nearly-10k-hunter-biden-laptop-photos-docs-appear-organized-website

    Oh man this is crazy funny!

    ReplyDelete