THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, June 8, 2023

TWO WAYS TO PRAY FOR YOUR ENEMIES

 There is the "pray that they will turn to God" and "pray that they will be destroyed and sent to hell where they belong".  I tend to be a little less charitable and go for the second route, more often than not.  All this LGTQIAWTHGTFO non-sense, has me wanting to send the lot to hell if they will not repent.  Damned pedos....grooming kids in schools so they have batches of fresh meat for the next generation.  A generation of vipers shall not escape the damnations of hell, hopefully sent there with millstones and ropes around necks.  Perfectly fine with that demise....  Lord make it happen sooner than later.  So sick of the depravity that surrounds me - as if I am under seige while getting the last few chicks out of our proverbial nest....  What will my poor grandkids have to put up with?!?  Lord come quickly.

Verse 4 or Verse 10.  What does the Spirit direct?  What does common sense direct?!?:



We have the power to either bless or to curse our enemies in the name of the Lord, according to the Spirit of Prophecy and Revelation.  The power is in our hands (collectively) to tolerate the insanity and tacitly approve of sin and depravity, or to ask God to bring it to an end (at least within our immediate environs).  Remember Enoch of old upon Zion's Hill while the wicked displayed and arrayed themselves in the plain below.  Those on the hill did not cower, nor give in, nor concede.  Remember the power that God has endowed you with:


For he said: Thou art merciful, O God, for thou hast heard my prayer, even when I was ain the wilderness; yea, thou wast merciful when I prayed concerning those who were mine benemies, and thou didst turn them to me.

Yea, O God, and thou wast merciful unto me when I did cry unto thee in my afield; when I did cry unto thee in my prayer, and thou didst hear me.

And again, O God, when I did turn to my house thou didst hear me in my prayer.

And when I did turn unto my acloset, O Lord, and prayed unto thee, thou didst hear me.

Yea, thou art merciful unto thy children when they cry unto thee, to be heard of thee and not of men, and thou awilt hear them.

Yea, O God, thou hast been merciful unto me, and heard my cries in the midst of thy congregations.

10 Yea, and thou hast also heard me when I have been acast out and have been despised by mine enemies; yea, thou didst hear my cries, and wast angry with mine enemies, and thou didst bvisit them in thine anger with speedy destruction.

11 And thou didst hear me because of mine afflictions and my asincerity; and it is because of thy Son that thou hast been thus merciful unto me, therefore I will cry unto thee in all mine bafflictions, for in thee is my joy; for thou hast turned thy judgments away from me, cbecause of thy Son.

When the freak show assembles in SLC, or Rome or in Jerusalem to attempt to bring full further court press to those who would hold their licentiousness in contempt (beyond the mockery of the rainbow) - it is within you to bring upon them great destruction to a show of force, whether by hail, or by other elements, or even by fire from heaven.  If we join in the "celebration" of acceptance, then we are part of the problem and not the solution.  Remember Katrina and the mocking "celebration" of "pride" that was supposed to happen that week that the city was nearly utterly destroyed with it's dozens of feet of water?   My lead and my group at Boeing were talking about it a few weeks before.  I prophesied in the name of the Lord that it would be taken down for it's sin, but not utterly.  I further said that after this once and it's dozens of feet of water, without a turning to God, it would experience it's utter destruction and it's hundreds of feet of water.  I feel that we are teetering dangerously close to that event.  


2 comments:

  1. Just a thought but we always hear about that there will be no rainbow prior to the bad times I have always understood that to be a literal disappearance of the rainbow after a rainstorm but could it also mean the disappearance of the true meaning of the rainbow and it has all but disappeared because of the LGBQ crap thats going and the purity of the rainbow being hijacked by there agenda. like I said just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God's rainbow has 7 colors. The number 7 symbolizes completeness and righteousness. The rainbow flag has 6 colors. The number 6 symbolizes incompleteness and wickedness.

    ReplyDelete