THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, June 8, 2023

YERSINA PESTIS

 Know what this is and understand it's cures.  I think there has been a push around the globe to weaponize this and they have made beta-releases (on a small scale) to see how it measures up as they increase it's virulence.

It is my expectation, based on BY's statements about the need to understand YARROW and how it treats things like the black plague, that we will probably get some of this from Russia or China once they perfect it.  I have seen the black body bags.  It will be VERY important to have a place to get away from people because this thing will spread like wild fire - and unlike the other scamdemic, there will be corpses everywhere.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/bubonic-plague-making-comeback-only-30155308?int_source=nba

Go and do.


1 comment:

  1. This is why I now have one established Yarrow plant potted for transport and seeds as well. Super easy to grow and use! I also have two gigantic Comfrey plants (too big to pot) that definitely come in handy for muscle/bone issues. Brigham tea is also nice to have on hand, you can buy a big bag on amazon for pretty cheap. I've found it in the wild on hikes. Definitely not easy to grow on your own. Sadly I found my passion for herbs too late in life to make it a career...

    ReplyDelete