THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, December 3, 2022

COMMUNISM/MARXISM AND SATAN'S PLAN - PEACE AND SAFETY

Sometimes I come off as a peacenik.  I really hate conflict.  I believe Father does, as well.  But, the Plan calls for conflict in order to defend truth and those who have been appointed to carry it forward.  In fact, it is part of our temple covenants.  Our very salvation and our standing before God here, I am sure, had something to do with how we stood up to the crap in the Pre-Mortal realms.  What was that crap we stood up to?  A plan where not one soul would be lost, where salvation was guaranteed and all credit would be ascribed to one very self-centered and power hungry sonnuvabuck.  Gotta be the nurturer in some people, but I have no desire to save him or see him and the head minions ever again.  I do feel sorry over those who were deceived by the head minions into their ridiculous plan.  But, in the end, it does come down to the survival of the spiritual fittest.  If you let lesser things go on in perpetuity, they will just simply trash all that is good, right and holy.  They have locked their future in.  Not by being neutral to the plan or realizing that they are on a bad course, but it is mostly due to NOT backing out of a bad path (I just did on a bad bunny hole I was going down) and finding another more pleasant bunny trail to go down.  So much so that, like their earthly copies (Masonry) their god is the one in the right place and my God is actually the tyrant.  Yes, they actually believe that.  It is literally twisted 180 degrees out of phase.  Mentally ill.  Spiritually ill.  Call it what you will.  The end is the same without a course correction.

The plan of the adversary calls for a plan devoid of true growth.  There is no risk in the pathetic plan of uselessness.  God requires faith and risk and rewards with growth and confidence in Good.  The opposite is true of the other one and his minions.  God required risk down to the point that we "loved 'our' lives unto the death".  In other words, we were willing and able to risk losing it all in order to get the benefit of the Plan of Salvation.  Though we do not talk about it post-facto, there was always the possibility that anything could go wrong with the sacrifice that was meant to get our butts out of a sling.  This is always the case when Agency is involved.  Heaven knows I have not lived up to my billing and have aborted many missions I was foreordained to accomplish.  But, we placed our faith in Jesus Christ and it came about as we had hoped it would, resounding our confidence in Father and His confidence in the Son.

So yeah, being 100% risk averse is literally satanic in my mind.  Should we leave the safety guards off of machines with spinning parts?  Or should we race around on icy roads with our seatbelt undone and the airbag switched off?  Prolly not a good idea.  But an over-reliance on the arm of the flesh vs just having faith that it will all work out for everyone's good is probably the way to go.


Communism of all dogmas and religions in the world, calls for "cradle to grave" control and compliance and there is ZERO risk required.  You just show up, give a mediocre performance and you get a star along with everyone else.  Truly, a world I want no part of.  I want the ability to stretch my wings as wide as possible and to fly as high as I see fit.

Command and control is for losers....

No comments:

Post a Comment