THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, December 16, 2022

BYU PROFESSOR MUHLESTEIN - EGYPTOLOGIST DEFENDING THE BOOK OF ABRAHAM

 Another thing that typically trips up the anti crowd - the Book of Abraham.  Sadly, I never got a good read on where the DoCers are on it before I torched that connection.  Because, if they are going to use a loose connection to trash on Brigham or Joseph and polygamy, this is another area that is rife with open questions in the world of the anti's.  The reason it is such an easy target is this:  how does the average person like me argue against the poo they are flinging at the question?  I have no way to respond to them. 

This guy is related to John Pontius (by marriage) and may be his BIL.  I am not entirely sure.  Nevertheless, he has some great points:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WB9CNKIjPI&list=PLh0_JF2hqI-4hYEqtrTmIZRAM__uSNnbk

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. This video that I put together will settle the debate on the Book of Abraham.

    https://youtu.be/D5LjLDkdRfE

    ReplyDelete