THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

A FAREWELL TO A FRIEND

 I have always gone my own way and have always been shy to rely on others for opinions or social entanglements, precisely for what you are about to read.  I became acquainted with a great family here in S. Alberta who truly had the Gospel light burning bright in their lives and were going about the Lord's work and doing MUCH good.  The patriarch of the family unit had even served as a Bishop for a time.  There was tragedy in the family and there were several instances of (IMHO) members of the Church mis-treating them.  Many of them left the Church over time.  Some, with not good results.  Drug use, etc.  In fact, it was this very thing that led me to the statement (as I began to evaluate many in my circles throughout my life) that I am not aware of a SINGLE person whose life has been bettered or enriched by loosening their grasp on the Iron Rod.  Not one.  Period.

The fact is this: the Gospel, as taught by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is simply enobling, enlarging and is for the betterment of man.  This cannot be denied in my mind.  I am not sure how anyone, who has been on the inside, can say anything to the contrary.  Has the Church been infiltrated with gadiantons such as the likes of historical revisionist Leonard Arrington who Hannah Stoddard has famously exposed (which is why she is my newest darling)?  Yes, it has been and is in the fight for it's life as charlatans increase their howl that Brigham Young and John Taylor are Joseph's murderers and that the temple rites are satanic in nature.  These spiritual paedophiles (better, wolves) are rampant among the flock.  And this is fine; as they are fulfilling scriptural prophecy every bit as much as Judas Iscariot did in Jesus' day.  But, they are preying on the spiritually weak and vulnerable among the flock, while feigning meekness.  This is where I, as a shepherd, vigorously point them out - and am not just content with leaving them in the bed-down enclosure during the night, but I will attack and drive them from among those who are innocent, that they seek to prey on.  It is my duty as a 'Son of Thunder'...

My wife is a victim of sexual abuse.  She knows all too well the actions of those who would groom and seek to destroy (in both instances, the innocence of the unsuspecting).  She has identified the actions of these people as predatory as her step-dad who groomed her.  It always starts with developing a bond with often the wounded and then going from there.  The vaccine division was their perfect opportunity to creep in unawares.  Step by step and line upon line until they have fully garnered the trust of the unsuspecting - and then they deliver the final blow.  Here is a copy of my convo this morning that I would like to keep in my online "journal", which is this blog.  I have redacted names, etc but reserve the right to re-instate them if the person seeks to set themselves up as a major anti like Tal Bachman or John Dehlin, etc and I need to openly state my grievances and expose predatory tactics such as forming a "prepper group" in a tiered fashion (I will go into this more in a later piece as we examine the Chad Daybell phenomenon) and then using it as a recruitment tool to pull other anti-vax grumblers in until Brigham Young, most of the D&C, Priesthood authority after 1832, and the official narrative of Joseph's martyrdom were thrown to the curb:

B_____, no need to keep me updated on the SA Events articles, etc. My main thrust in my news group is Grassroots VAERS reports. Anecdotal evidence that it is not safe, nor effective. I think that WWIII is inevitable. If this does not end up in nuclear war, I will be shocked. I am not offended for being sent packing from the group. I got the response I expected; which was to say stuff that was inflammatory (though I stand behind it all) and to show maybe a little of the hypocrisy of some there in not allowing others to express their opinion. When I sent people packing from my group for disrespectfully calling RMN "Rusty", it was to make a point that many of us still reside within the household of faith and take our covenants seriously and I have people that I seek to expose to the Restored Gospel (not your revisionist version of it).

I will re-iterate here that I am yet to meet a single individual who ends up in a better place for having loosened their grip on the Iron Rod. I understand concerns over the overt statements about the efficacy of the vaccine. I maintain (and I thank S_______ for pulling my head out of the fog) that this was the equivalent of harboring Jews in the attic and then saluting the Nazis out in the streets. The Jews, looking out the attic window might take offense and be horribly confused at the actions of the benefactor, but rest assured that the salute was to just give off the illusion of playing along. The sandbox the Church is playing in is full of treacherous people who are hell-bent on steering it away from the missions that it has done remarkably well with; saving the dead through vicarious ordinances, spreading the Gospel to Israel on both sides of the veil, and bringing the Saints to a better place (strengthening families, increasing faith in Jesus Christ, etc).

You have a great family - some good kids and they deserve a good example through you and your wife. I promise you in the name of the Lord, that you can bring them through tough times with the instrumentality of the Gospel, as given through Temple covenants and the structure the Church provides. I also promise you what I have previously mentioned to you and your father; no single individual is truly better off spiritually (and sometimes physically) who have loosened their grip on the Iron Rod and left the Good Ship Zion to row off and make their own way through stormy seas. This mortal probation is not a joke where one can just walk away on a whim and go cross-country. Satan tried that in the First Estate - and that did not end so well... That is, across the board, a recipe for heartbreak. While you may have saved my life physically last fall, I seek to save your (and your family's) lives spiritually. It is better that one man should perish than an entire generation should dwindle in unbelief. You are the key. Time is short, but when you are ready to come back (if time allows), my wife and I will be here with open arms to welcome you and yours back into the fold.

1 comment:

  1. I posted this one time on FB. Even the most faithful, by appearance, are vulnerable.

    Brigham Young said: THE ADVERSARY PRESENTS HIS PRINCIPLES IN THE MOST APPROVED STYLE, and in the most winning tone, attended with the most graceful attitudes;
    Ezra Taft Benson: "Six of the original twelve apostles selected by Joseph Smith were excommunicated. The three witnesses to the Book of Mormon left the Church. (I add, but returned) Three of Joseph Smith’s counselors fell--one even helped plot the Prophet’s death. A natural question that might arise would be, if the Lord knew in advance that these men would fall, as he undoubtedly did, why did he have his prophet call them to such high office? The answer is, to fill the Lord’s purposes. For even the Master followed the will of the Father by selecting Judas. President George Q. Cannon suggested an explanation, too, when he stated, “Perhaps it is His own design that faults and weaknesses should appear in high places IN ORDER THAT HIS SAINTS MAY LEARN TO TRUST IN HIM and NOT in ANY man or men.” And this would parallel Lehi’s warning: ‘put not your trust in the arm of flesh’ (2 Nephi 4:35)... It is from WITHIN the church that the greatest hindrance comes. And so, it seems, it has been. Now the question arises, will we stick with the kingdom and can we avoid being deceived?...Brigham Young said: The Adversary presents his principles and arguments in the most approved style, and in the most winning tone, attended with the most graceful attitudes; and he is very careful to ingratiate himself into the favour of the powerful and influential of mankind…Such characters put on the manners of an angel, appearing as nigh like angels of light as they possibly can,…The good which they do, they do it to bring to pass an evil purpose… Those of us who think ‘all is well in zion’ in spite of Book of Mormon warnings might ponder the words of Heber C. Kimball, who said:... “the time is coming when we will be mixed up in these now peaceful valleys to that extent that it will be difficult to tell the face of a Saint from the face of an enemy to the people of God. Then, brethren look out for the great sieve, for there will be a great sifting time, and many will fall; for I say unto you there is a test, a Test, a TEST coming." (Book From Ezra Taft Benson: God, Family, Country p. 335 - 337)


    ReplyDelete