THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

JESUS' DEATH ACCOMPANIED BY AN EARTHQUAKE - APRIL 3RD, 33AD

So, I have laid out the case in this blog that Jesus was killed on April 3rd, 33AD in the very timeline given in the Bible (for all those who naysay the authenticity of the scriptural record - read the facts and data and weep (and gnash, if you must)).  It is bullet-proof that that date falls on the exact date of Passover (via chabad.org) and that this can be corroborated by the lunar eclipse tracker over Jerusalem during the exact time that the Bible states that it happened (via nasa.gov and probably a whole schlew of other sites that process that kind of data).

Well I was watching something random this morning and this gal was going off on how the date of Jesus' death was April 3rd, 33AD based on EQ data.  Originally, when I had been led by the Spirit (through a series of questions that came into my mind as I was pondering on a question), I discounted that you could get within more than a decade or so of the time of an EQ without an extensive contemporary historical record.  We only have a few good records from that time period (other than the Bible) - and I do not recall reading exact dates of an earthquake in those records (Josephus, etc).  So, for me, the lunar eclipse option was spot on and what I needed to answer my question (how close to the age and day/time of Jesus dying to the timing of my son's death to SIDS).  There is a reason we named him "Jesus baby" after his passing.  So many uncanny weird "coincidences" related to the death of Jesus (and His birth, for that matter).  There truly are no such things as coincidences.  I really have come to that conclusion.

So, here are some links to this notion that an EQ date CAN be pinned down, based on some mainstream news articles (and not some hair-brained claim on a guy's blog):

https://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/hazel/view/hazards/earthquake/event-more-info/8178

Here are some more:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jesus-crucified-friday-april-3-33-d-072426359.html


No comments:

Post a Comment