THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, September 22, 2022

A PROPHETIC DREAM

 This is from my mentor who shared it on my FB group on dreams:


Last night I had two dreams:


The first dream I saw the adversary’s forces unleash a war upon male priesthood holders unlike any before it.


The men would go in and attempt to cast the evil spirits out trying to protect others… 


(granted it was like urban warfare with the priesthood holders being like platoons bursting into homes and places to ferret out terrorists. That was the manner of the battle. The priesthood holders were kind of going in after them.)


…but instead of winning and casting out the evil spirits whom I saw were dressed for war…


 the evil spirits would rush through the priesthood holders with firey knives/swords slicing through their hearts and kill the men while on their feet. Almost as though the men had instant heart attacks. 


The men could not enter a place nor a home without dying instantly. A few survived but most were dying unable to stand against these fiery darts/swords/weapons.


I watched it in horror. When I tried to say anything, my mouth was closed and I couldn’t speak. I desired to help the men but instead was left to witness them fall one right after another. And somehow I knew that women… good women were being spared. The laws that governed the faith of women spared them in this battle and they were for the most part passed by.


But…These men were good priesthood holders whom believed that they lived all the laws, and they truly were good members in good standing… but I saw that they didn’t seek further light and knowledge except to attend church and live the Word of Wisdom and do their church callings and temple attendance. (Apparently there needed to be more for men that they needed… more armor of God type, more faith, more power in the priesthood where it needed to be sealed by the Holy Spirit of Promise upon them.)


So apparently the Men did well in “practicing” the priesthood but the priesthood had not been yet sealed upon them… they were not sanctified before the Lord. I don’t know. That’s all I was told and I had no ability to ask further because I just didn’t know the questions to ask.


But I knew in the dream that they were not the 144,000, nor were they especially “valiant” members of the church. But they were good people, in good standing, and had given blessings despite having less power in the priesthood than they had thought. Just good people.


Or rather…They were just members of the church whom were those that didn’t seek further light and truth yet believed that they had the priesthood enough to cast out devils. They did not have the spiritual strength that they believed or were told in church that they had. (This is not my words on this one. This was how they were described to me as in the dream when I asked. Because I was asking why in the world would good priesthood holders ever fall?)


Instead these men dropped dead in an instant being overcome by evil spirits. The gates of hell were truly opened. Women were spared. Then I woke.


Second dream… after I went back to bed trying to ponder The first dream which occupied my mind so severely that in the second dream I was in a hospital/medical setting.


  Working as a doctor among other doctors (I am a physician), I was handling charts and typical clinic duties, but my mind was still pondering the previous dream… because that dream troubled me a lot. Such that I wasn’t paying attention to my work… all I could think about was good male priesthood holders failing and dying against evil spirits. (Sorry for the repetition but that’s what it was like for me… I just couldn’t get it out of my head.)


I turned to another doctor, a woman and chose to tell her the dream or rather a different dream from

2019 that i had had which I was given to know was related to the above dream, which was testifying of what was to occur:

  I told her that I bore witness in the 2019 dream that there was to be a small plague, one which everyone would believe was a large/big/world shattering plague.


But instead that plague was mild in comparison to what was to come…


 then shortly thereafter in the 2019 dream, I relayed to the other doctor in this dream, there came upon the world an even bigger plague nothing like it before… one that was so devastating that men would die upon their feet suffering. We knew in this dream that the first plague (from the 2019 dream) had been the Covid, which in its scale was minor in comparison to the second plague that the dreams were saying was going to come.

   And I saw the male doctors dying in that plague, which I told the small group of doctors that had by this time surrounded me. I told them that the men would die in this plague quicker and in more numbers than the women.

    And an Isaiah scripture clearly came to mind from the Spirit while in the dream.

  The woman doctor believed me despite herself, but the man doctors that stood beside her mocked me and scoffed. The men would not believe but a few of the women did and they were filled with horror and awe. Then I woke.


This was the Isaiah reference (Isaiah 3) in Nephi:


2 Nephi 13:


For behold, the Lord, the Lord of Hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem, and from Judah, the stay and the staff, the whole staff of bread, and the whole stay of water—

2 The mighty man, and the man of war, the judge, and the prophet, and the prudent, and the ancient;

3 The captain of fifty, and the honorable man, and the counselor, and the cunning artificer, and the eloquent orator.

4 And I will give children unto them to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.

5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbor; the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honorable.

6 When a man shall take hold of his brother of the house of his father, and shall say: Thou hast clothing, be thou our ruler, and let not this ruin come under thy hand—

7 In that day shall he swear, saying: I will not be a healer; for in my house there is neither bread nor clothing; make me not a ruler of the people.

8 For Jerusalem is ruined, and Judah is fallen, because their tongues and their doings have been against the Lord, to provoke the eyes of his glory….

(Basically the whole chapter, but that’s scriptural reference I was given in the dream.)


(No references to time were made in the dreams not even a reference to a season. And I have given no interpretation of these dreams except the information given to me while in the dreams.)

4 comments:

  1. I bet the second plague is the dying of the vax’d. Sounded like SADS to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I see good members believe and follow the prophet to take their shots, as safe and effective, is evidence to me that just being faithful members does not make it. Joseph Smith has told us in the D&C to learn of all things in this world. We don't just follow the Sunday school lesson each week, but we need to be conversant in all things to the best of our ability. Why should God revel anything to you without study, and pondering, yet many have prayed and have a true conviction, (so quickly) that taking the shot was a good thing to do without looking at the arguments in an objective manner and being unable to recognize the ever so slight impressions of their conscience warning them. I believe that most the active members of this church have very little capability of reading the spirit if the information runs counter to their personal inclinations or the popular information on TV, (our collective Consciousness) and the "everyone is doing it" argument have a tremendous pull. And Mormons want to be on the world bandwagon especially the Leadership of the church, so long as it does not directly offend any obvious commandments.

    Knowledge of these things require a certain level of curiosity, but most are not interested. They are distracted by so many things in this world that the curiosity dies with the need to keep up on the sports teams or The Voice, following the movie and tv stars or preparing for the next weekly outing with their boats and campers and depend heavily upon the local and national news feed will lead them in all the correct thinking designed to provide warm fuzzies.

    I don't claim to any better at discernment, I have just been looking at the problem longer, not just the mystery shots, but everything. I would doubt very much that anyone who has come to the realization that the dark side of the US government was the one entity solely behind 911, would not find it hard to be willing to view alternate information about the shots, the false pandemic or pretty much anything that comes from the government media complex.

    Now woke philosophies are seeping into the membership in their teens, 20’s 30’s and maybe 40’s. These philosophies threaten to tear the country and church apart, pit mother against father sister against brother. The media are now preaching man made global warming to justify further taxes and impoverishment of the people. Amidst all this, how can people not be the least bit curious and want to know. Faux Love and peace are preached at the same time derision and hate are promoted with greater intensity and membership is being caught up in these things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with this but had never made the connection re: curiosity. Every person I know that believes 911 was an inside job is also extremely skeptical about the vacs. It is so clear to all of them (and me) that it’s all a sham and a fraud, because we have been looking through a different lens for years. Once you are unplugged and begin exercising those muscles, things become clear and obvious. Trying to unplug others from the matrix has been my biggest struggle for the last 20 years. I’ve given up trying to wake people up…

      Delete
  3. Interesting dream that reminds me of parallels i.e. in Moses day it wasn't uncommon for high priests who entered into the presence of the Lord, in the Holy of Holies to drop dead, because they weren't worthy, holy, and pure to be in the presence of the Lord, and so a rope would be tied around their ankle to pull their dead body out. Perhaps they were PINO a Priest In Name Only? Additionally, President Boyd K. Packer mentioned as a church his concern about growing too fast in priesthood authority without no, or little priesthood power. And a warning, "In a coming day, only those men who have taken their priesthood seriously, by diligently seeking to be taught by the Lord Himself, will be able to bless, guide, protect, strengthen, and heal others. Only a man who has paid the price for priesthood power will be able to bring miracles to those he loves and keep his marriage and family safe, now and throughout eternity." Russell M. Nelson, April 2016, "The Price of Priesthood Power".

    ReplyDelete