THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, September 30, 2022

AN INTENSE DREAM - THE BANKING CRISIS IS COMING IN THE NEXT WEEK?

 Wow - so I can have intense dreams like the one where I saw the nuke hit Ogden (has not happened yet).  The one I had the night my kid died of SIDS (completely fulfilled to the letter) and then there is this one.

I think it had to do with the financial collapse.  I keep getting flashes from my friends who are in the know with the financial world and they keep reporting that we are not at the bottom and that there has been intense financial carnage.  I get reports that there are no safe places to keep assets.  They are all being hogged out (including housing).  It is potentially way worse than the 2008 crash.  I have a colleague (whom I call my work wife) who just got a second raise this year.  She is a key player (several engineers just moved on and left her holding the bag so they gave her a second bag of cash worth another 7%).  Pretty nice - but also worrying in that I do not ever remember having two raise cycles in one year except after Sept 11th when there was chaos in the aerospace sector and those that were left after the "resource carnage" were handsomely compensated for assuming the doubled workload.

Anyway, I could probably count on one hand the number of "money" dreams I have had - let alone a quite intense money dream.  All I can say was that it was intense and could be an action sequence in a Hollywood blockbuster.  Here it is (interpretations are welcome in the comments).  My wife was kind enough to insist on transcribing it for me while I rattled it off in my groggy state:

So I had a  very intense and vivid dream that I was suddenly woken out of, and I was very disoriented when I came to.  I had gone to take a quick nap to finish my evening off with a fresh head and thought I had slept all night when I awoke.  My friend, Elkan and I, were dressed up in business attire and had just concluded some kind of a financial deal in a large skyscraper.  Elkan turned to me and said that he wanted to get some money.  So we hopped in the elevator and went up to the top floor where there was a bank or some place where you could make large cash withdrawals, up to six figures for the international banker types who dealt in large sums.  So we got to the top.  Elkan went to the cashier’s window, while I enjoyed the view in a large glass atrium that looked out over the city.  He made a withdrawal, walking away with two white envelopes of cashEach of the envelopes were about a half inch thick.  I estimated a few thousand dollars in each one of twenties and hundreds.  He discreetly handed me the two envelopes, and I slipped one into each pocket of my dress slacks, thinking it would be hard to lose them, because my slacks were tight fitting.  We then walked to the elevator together and got on.  It was an express; single shot to the bottom.  There was an elevator assistant operating it and asking which floor, and Elkan said, "Lobby."  As the elevator picked up speed, there was low light in the elevator, and it picked up speed as we descended.  The elevator attendant turned our attention to something at the back of the elevator.  As I turned my head to the back of the elevator, the attendant that the doors were opening, and as we passed several floors, with the doors open, the attendant jumped out, and in the next floor or two, someone else jumped in, and the doors shut.  It was highly coordinated and timed.  I got the idea that the air in the elevator had been altered, and we might have been drugged, because our response time was slow.  Before I could react, and tell Elkan about the situation we were in, the new person that had joined us in the elevator and he let me know that he had a gun, and that he knew we had cash.  Later on it was given to me to know that we either had $15,000 in each envelope, or $30,000 in each envelope, but at that point I was only thinking we would be out a few thousand (nothing worth risking a life over by being coy).  So thinking I had only two to three thousand in my pockets, I turned over the two enevelopes, and I knew we had been scammed.  I knew they knew that we had the envelopes.  I had no hand to play to save Elkan's money.  The guy that stole the money, either got off as the elevator was moving and jumped onto a floor, or he stopped the elevator and went to a certain floor.  We knew it was best not to go after him and risk taking a bullet.  We continued on until we got to the main lobby at the bottom.  I was made to know that Elkan had lost tens of thousands of dollars not just hundreds or thousands of dollars.  At the lobby, someone went to get on the elevator before we got off, and they had all of the financial records or receipts for the bank to close out the day.  We both got the idea, simultaneously, that if we had this bag, with all of their receipts and everything, we could figure out who was behind the scam.  So Elkan gave me the look, and grabbed the pile of bank envelopes (in a satchel) and ran, and I knew we needed to get out of there, until we could talk with somebody in authority, so we could figure out who stole Elkan's tens of thousands of dollars.  We had a difficult time running on the marble floors, as we raced around the elevator shaft, towards the front lobby.  We knew we had to get out of the building, before they could lock it down and keep us in and retrieve the banking records and receipts.  We needed to reach people outside of the building for help, because the whole building was a part of the scam and we knew we could probably trust no one in there.  


2 comments:

  1. So why do you think the financial crisis will be in the next week? I am guessing there will be some manufactured event to disrupt the mid-term election.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What in your dream symbolizes a week? Did you pray for the interpretation of it? If not, then are you just speculating again?

    ReplyDelete