THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, May 12, 2022

THE ORIGINS OF FRIDAY 13TH - JACQUE DE MOLAY

 There is a lot of fascinating history here regarding how the superstition surrounding Friday the 13th came about.  That was the day that the French Catholics raided the Knights Templar (picture the day the ATF took down Waco, etc) in order to shut down that minority sect on the orders of the Pope.  Typical crap where they were jealous of the wealth and success of the Templars and they made their move to utterly wipe them out (they ended up in Scotland and that is where we get the Scottish Rite from, etc).

Here is some fun-fact reading for those interested.  I reviewed it once again to see if I could learn something new:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_de_Molay

Associated movies stemming from this stuff are two of my favorites:

  • The Da Vinci Code
  • American Treasure (one of my daughter's favorite flicks)

1 comment:

  1. Did you mean National Treasure? Great movie!

    ReplyDelete