THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, May 12, 2022

CHICOMS ARE PREPARING ANOTHER TORA TORA TORA SCENARIO?

 When it comes to a nation I trust the least (not necessarily the people; the "leadership"), it would be the China Chicoms.  Here is yet one more example.  They will end up pulling about five carrier groups into a South China Sea/Taiwan trap and then kill all of the ships with ship killer missiles:

https://news.usni.org/2022/05/11/great-wall-of-naval-targets-discovered-in-chinese-desert

The second piece of disturbing news on Drudge this morning was that China appears to be doing a "surround Taiwan and simulate a full invasion" exercise.  

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/05/china-surrounds-taiwan-for-massive-invasion-rehearsal-drills/

This kind of stuff pisses me off.  The parents of my Best Man fled the Mainland to Taiwan to get the hell away from the devil's counterfeit of "government" back in 1949 and then eventually came to the USA in 1964.  Why must they sit there and covet a little island in the middle of nowhere?  It is nothing in the bigger picture.  But then the sons of Japheth have always been known to be money grubbers.  Everything centers around money including festivals where money is passed along.  Weddings same thing.  One of my coworkers was able to buy a Tesla after his Mainland wedding to his Chinese bride.  Serious cash....

Over time, I had to sever my ties to my best man because he was constantly screwing people over in money deals and I could no longer condone that.  There is "getting an advantage, but being fair" in a deal (Golden Rule applies here) to just outright screwing someone over.  He did the latter a few times too many and I left him in disgust.  Culture over Gospel principles, I guess....  Just fine.  I determine what I think is fair (without gouging), and then just go from there.  Haggling is really not an option for me.  I recently sold a car and I have to say I categorically ignored the low ball offers from the hagglers.  Sorry - that might work elsewhere, but not for me.  When in Rome, do as the Romans...

It is all in prophecy.  We just wait for it to be fulfilled.  The USA (and Canada) will be taken down in a relatively short time.  War is, by design, a short scenario when dealing with nuclear powers.  It comes down to days, weeks and months instead of years or decades as it has been in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment