THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, February 18, 2021

THE VATICAN IS VERY PRO VACCINE

 I am not surprised, as I am convinced (as are many Catholics) that the current Pope is the False Prophet.

https://apnews.com/article/italy-coronavirus-pandemic-rome-pope-francis-europe-f3214bfe787e783f8779d3f0fa9edfe8

So, they are willing to fire someone over this thing.

The thing that bugs me the most of all of this is that the social pressure that is being exerted.  Most all of the hype is to create a social pressure on those who would rather just be left alone.  I mean if it guaranteed there would never be a problem again with a cold and there were a far lower chance of dying from the shot than the common cold on steriods, then I might logically be in.  But anything that is forced.... the more the force, the more I am to resist it.  Kind of like eating Aunt Marj's duck soup as a kid.  The more that the parents tried to force it, the more the resistance.  It is just a natural response.....

If it were forced on me in order to go to church or the temple, I would leave the Church.  It is very simple.  My testimony of the gospel/BoM would be perfectly intact, but my vote of confidence in the leaders would be completely shattered.  At that point, I would just hunker down and wait for the One Mighty and Strong spoken of in every piece of scripture we have except for the Pearl of Great Price.  On that note, I am reading a book on that subject from 1905.  It is proving to be a very interesting read, considering all that occurred between 1890 and 1910 (First and Second Manifestos).  It was a turbulent time to be alive in the Church and many sought out some kind of intervention from an outside source - especially among those who were more fundamentalist.  At the end, there was a full purge of the Fundamentalists at that point with the expectation that there would be a reckoning at the 7th Prophet (Heber J Grant).

There has been much else since then including the reduction of the endowment, etc.  Many purists have objected to many of these things.  I would have been horribly distressed (having grown up under plural marriage), to have been alive in those times.  I would have surmised a partial religious coup (and I do) from that time.  Weird things happened at the end of Wilford Woodruff's life, etc.

Anyway, I will share more of what I have learned from this book in a later post.  Please hit the "Post More Info" button if you are interested in reading the e-book.  I noticed it does not work well on my phone, so it is either an i-phone thing or it needs to be on a tablet or a machine with a bigger screen.

REVISITING LATER:  As I am more inclined to push back on anything that is too "arm of the flesh", I am going to move towards rejection of that crap (the world's solutions).  I know that science is almost a religion in and of itself.  Relying on it more than faith in God really gets me spun up.  In the Millennial model, we get so far away from our own understanding that the mode of travel is via the Priesthood, the mode of communication is enhanced to thought to thought transfer, medicine is mostly a non-thing as our bodies are brought into line via Priesthood power, and even power tools and cranes and forklifts become obsolete as we command things into the form that is needed.  The city of the New Jerusalem will be brought about in a very short time using materials we do not as yet comprehend and building methods we have no current grasp of.  The same technology the pre-flood peoples had access to.  All of our supposed learning will be completely obsolete and things of a higher order will be brought online through righteous living.  Right now, we simply do not have access to them because anything given to us would not be used in a Consecrated manner and we would abuse it as it is "consumed upon our lusts" and used to get gain and power over others in our largely telestial mindset.

So, as a group, if we want to enjoy terrestrial living, we must put all that aside and seek for the good of others and the good of Zion.  Then, we will have moved to a higher plane.  This is our ticket to be invited to the city to be a part of all that will be so right there.  Selfishness will not be a thing there.  Do not seek for power, do not seek for your own gain, go not after anything evil, put aside the world and you will arrive there line upon line, precept on precept.  This is how Enoch's people did it.  This is how we must do it.

Turn off the tv.  Seek higher learning.  It will come.  The Spirit will guide you to seek Him after you begin to Hear Him.  It is all there for the taking.  The only thing stopping us is us.

Read Section 76 and then do an inventory of yourself.  Be frank.  Write down all the things about you that make you feel as if you will come up short.  Be honest.  Do not hold back.  If you have an open, honest and supportive relationship with your spouse, include them in the discussion.  If your relationship is balanced, they will want to help you move forward and upward (together).  There is power in accountability to another who has your best interests in mind.  Pray together.  Fast together.  The devil only attacks the marriage and the family because he knows that is the strongest unit on the planet.  If you actually happen to be liberal (and you are reading this blog), note the policies of the political party you belong to.  Repent, if there is any attack on the sanctity of life or of marriage by that party.  Start small; go big.

And pray for Texas!

4 comments:

  1. I would like to know and read the book you are talking about...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also would like to read the ebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. " I am not surprised, as I am convinced (as are many Catholics) that the current Pope is the False Prophet."

    I believe that EVERY pope is a false prophet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to read the ebook. Thank you

    ReplyDelete