THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, February 22, 2021

THE ROLE OF EPHRAIM - REVISITED

 I have gotten a few comments on the blog that indicate I may need to revisit a previous post.  Usually, I will not respond to comments that are off topic or intent, but these all had the same vein.

When I speak of Ephraim, I am not speaking of the Church specifically.  Our houses of worship having been turned into places of tourism and craft breweries refers to Cathedrals in France largely being places where tourists snap photos (including the RLDS "temple" in Independence, MO), and not necessarily our LDS chapels, though many in Seattle proper are no longer in use and have not been replaced as there was a massive out-migration due to general wickedness there (and I am sure other places like San Fran, etc).

But - as a rule - the same thing can be said of the LDS Church.  If the Lord will clear things up starting in His house first, it will be because we have stepped in it hard.  If there is a massive population correction in Utah along the Wasatch Front due to plague and EQ, then what does that tell you about (mostly Ephraim) there.  It is a statement that we will no longer have merited the protection of the Lord and will suffer with the wicked for our indolence (collectively).

If you believe you are faithful LDS and this stings you, you may need to look more closely at your state before the Lord.  Likely, change is in order.  Most of the faithful (who do not have one foot in Babylon) have gotten the heck out of the east side of the SLC valley and definitely out of Draper, etc.  In fact, I have few friends who remain in the areas I know will be impacted.  These are the best people I know.  The "All is well in Zion" crowd remains, oblivious to their impending destruction.

Generally speaking, the USA will be pounded into a dire state because we can hardly speak of God openly.  Our churches are closed, we have allowed the gads to get above us because we believe in and are living a collective lie.  We are on a firm path to the one-world gubmint, silenced speech and so much else.  Many of us welcome and admonish each other to be good "global citizens", as was in the closing prayer at church yesterday.  That is such rubbish - to the point I can hardly stand to be around these people (or sheeple, as the case may be).

The only citizen I want to be a part of is God's kingdom, the City of Zion or some such a construct as that; but DEFINITELY NOT a part of the existing cabal.  I will NOT partake of her spoils.  I don't care where that takes me (poverty, persecution up to and including martyrdom) but I simply refuse to be a part of it.  Most Latter-day Ain'ts are clamoring for it.  Sorry - I do not subscribe. I never will - because I trust the words of John the Revelator on the matter over any existing leader or person of rank and file status.

Ephraim will provide the structure of the push to the NJ (I believe Dallin H. Oaks will rise to make that push), but Manasseh will do the heavy lifting.  If you cannot see it, re-read 3 Nephi.  It is all right there.  Ephraim, for the most part, has stepped in it.  We had it all when we came to this good land as religious refugees.  But sadly, we have slowly pissed that heritage away and we have indeed lost our savor.

The prophets of the Book of Mormon rail against those of us who no longer enjoy liberally the gifts of the Spirit in our lives.  Where are the healings, the miracles and so much else?  Why do our leaders no longer feed us meat for doctrine?  It is because we no longer merit it.  We are what Nephi and Moroni warned of; we are washed up.

Is there time to repent?  Yes - but I feel as if our fate is cast, our future largely sealed.  The path we are on is not largely alterable and we are headed down a bad road.  See what transpires in the next few months and years and then get back to me....

3 comments:

  1. You say, "Where are the healings, the miracles and so much else? Why do our leaders no longer feed us meat for doctrine? It is because we no longer merit it."

    Are you sure about that. Ezekiel 34:1-31 teaches us something different about the spiritual leaders of our day.
    1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

    2 Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?

    3 Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock.

    4 The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them.

    5 And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered.

    6 My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.

    7 ¶ Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the Lord;

    8 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock;

    9 Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the Lord;

    10 Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.

    11 ¶ For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.

    12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.

    13 And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.

    14 I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel.

    15 I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord God.

    16 I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.

    17 And as for you, O my flock, thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I judge between cattle and cattle, between the rams and the he goats.

    18 Seemeth it a small thing unto you to have eaten up the good pasture, but ye must tread down with your feet the residue of your pastures? and to have drunk of the deep waters, but ye must afoul the residue with your feet?

    19 And as for my flock, they eat that which ye have trodden with your feet; and they drink that which ye have fouled with your feet.

    20 ¶ Therefore thus saith the Lord God unto them; Behold, I, even I, will judge between the fat cattle and between the lean cattle.

    21 Because ye have thrust with side and with shoulder, and pushed all the diseased with your horns, till ye have scattered them abroad;

    ReplyDelete
  2. 22 Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle.

    23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.

    24 And I the Lord will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the Lord have spoken it.

    25 And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.

    26 And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.

    27 And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them.

    28 And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid.

    29 And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.

    30 Thus shall they know that I the Lord their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord God.

    31 And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, that our temples and churches have been essentially shut down. We do not have the free association with members because of a fraudulent pandemic that so many members cannot discern a deception to degrade our economy, cut off free association that separates us as well as the BLM thing. Divide and conquer, and most of the active members can't even discern these things.

    We talk so much about receiving revelation, but revelation still requires us to put for the energy to understand, to search and ponder. If they shut themselves off by thinking they already know everything based upon their preconceptions, or the Church leadership should know and tell them what to do, what to worry about, that is sufficient!!!! We need look no further!

    The Savior's call to be even as a little child, is to be open, nonjudgemental, willing to look and test, no guile, which will take time. Probably hard to do in a day of so much deception and the power of the media "The World" has over the harts and minds of so many members of our church including the Leadership to some degree.

    Our Church only focuses on the personal behavior, self improvement, and recently, ironically, receiving personal revelation. Anything the steps into the political arena is shut down. The Church Leadership has become more and more apt to appease governments dictates since the abolition of polygamy when the compatriots to Joseph Smith were no longer in charge. I can't help but think that this is a reaction to the Nauvoo period when the membership voted as a block, did not help relations with the locals. The Missouri period, locals did not appreciate members talking about taking over the Missouri area in preparation for the establishment of the New Jerusalem. Have likely influenced the Church's nonpolitical stance as well as paying no attention to the end time events.

    I consider these to be excuses of the "arm of flesh", I could be wrong. This would be fine except that in the process, members of the Church are free to be more easily deceived. Preppers are looked down on as being extreme. If we focus too much on end time events to better understand these things, we are extreme, or can be accused of turning our religion into a hobby. This is a issue for me. To not trust the membership to receive revelation for themselves.





    ReplyDelete