THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, September 3, 2020

TRUMP AND PROPHECY - JONATHAN CAHN

 Man, I love Jonathan Cahn.  He is my Rabbi.  He points to Christ and the big events of His coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc4xdxI8qsM

Part of the gripe Roger P. has with me is that I am defending the "orange man" and what he stands for, or more importantly, what he stands against; which is corruption and the dark forces in American politics.

I despise corruption and corrupt people - and by inference, those who support those corrupt people.

The thing that got the ball rolling at Viking was some co-workers were finding out what I was about (bashing the USA and Trump at the helm in 2017) and I piped in and said that I had voted for him while I was still in the USA before coming north to work in Canada.

When asked why I would do such a thing, I stated that I voted for him because he supports my economic and religious values/goals.

The led to the next question by a co-worker (a day or two later) about what my religious values were.  Finally, after being asked again, I shared them; which included the weekly Sacrament and Law of Chastity as one of the three major sins that we have to go beyond just asking forgiveness of those we have trespassed over during the week (need an intervention by an eccliastical authority for the bigger ones).

So yeah, I am very careful not to foist my values on people unless they solicit.  In that case, I had no idea the gal that asked was slutting around with the guy that was training me to replace him in his role (they have since married).  The discovery of this detail coupled with some bad feelings for the boyfriend really beating me up and at one point screaming at me in the office led to the independent inquiry in my favor of inappropriate workplace treatment.  It got kind of political when I dragged a few other people into the melee to bolster my case that it was not just this guy "having a bad day", etc.  There was systemic bias amongst religious conservatives and that a hostile workplace indeed did exist.

To be honest, I had bias of a good kind.  I kind of expected Canadians to be a little more accepting than they were in Seattle or even Texas (word getting out that they had a Mormon among them, as nearly 100% Baptists, was definitely a little awkward until things kind of just ironed out, as they were 100% dependent on me as the Stress Group interface with Seattle).  At least the Canadians have not been firebombing chapels like they did in Seattle over Prop 8.  I knew of at least two in the area and there were probably many more that I was not aware of, including California.

Anyway, yeah - Roger just got hot again yesterday when I tagged him in a post.  It is bad for business, you know.  I often will ping people to know where they are on things.  Usually probe with soft pings, to see if they go hater on me about Christianity in general and then keep going deeper until I hit on things like moderate Muslims, JWs or Mormons.  Sometimes, I will out myself.  Other times, I will not.

But the bias is real.  It is painful - and it can be deadly once things have progressed to a point.  The Book of Mormon speaks of it clearly.  When it gets to a point, the Nephi's of the world have to retreat back to their towers in the garden because the people are getting to the boiling/stoning point.  Ether did.  Jesus did a few disappearing acts when it got to a point.  When it comes to race relations and politics in general, it is no longer safe to property and sometimes limb to openly state your affiliations.  This is a really sad state of affairs.

The best advice I have is; get out of the way and lay low.....

The wicked will kill the wicked.  And, as was prophesied, blood will yet run in the streets of SLC.

As Elder Uchtdorf said about his WWII experience as a young lad, it is best to not be in the thick of things and just let it blow over.  Account after account has shown this.  And get out of liberal areas and off the coasts.  These will be destroyed - just as we are seeing with the marxist goons.

2 comments:

  1. He is going to be on the radio Sunday night on Coast to Coast AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't hate Trump, I voted for him because he was the only option I had. But if you think for one second that Trump is not corrupt then please read his book the art of the deal. If going bankrupt will make him more money than riding it out then he will screw everyone downstream from him and he fully admits it. He uses bankruptcy laws to his full advantage all in the name of "doing business".

    And before you start to justify that "he's not breaking any laws" just remember that gay marriage and abortion is also not against "the law".

    ReplyDelete