THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

SEEING PATTERNS

 This is an interesting study that caught my eye:

https://upi.com/7036643

I often get hammered by guys like the Cardston apostate (my wife no longer allows me to use this phrase), by Roger, Tal, Jake and many others precisely because I see patterns in everything.  This is my strong suit and one of the reasons I became an engineer and can look at ridiculously large spreadsheets and pick out patterns.  My mind thrives on that.

So, when I read things like the chiasmus in the Book of Mormon, I can usually pick it out.

I am hammered by those whom I will call detractors because they say I act like God or am judgmental.  I absolutely am not like God.  I am so far off it is cry worthy.  BUT I know what I have to do to get there, precisely because I have applied the formulas and algorithms God has applied to guys like Abraham in order to be exalted.  A series of logic gates, if you will. Quite mechanical.  A bunch of “if/thens”.

When I say 50-70% of Cardston will be cleansed, it is based on data I have gathered by asking pointed questions of random people.  If they give the wrong answers, then I move on.  I do the same thing on FB and with business associates in order to weed out those who are not safe, etc.  I did it on my mission all the time.  Leading questions are my best friend ...

Applying scriptural lines in the sand adjusted to the “where much is given” standard, you can arrive at a very accurate picture of where a person or society is at. This model assumes my base algorithms are correct:  Bible and BoM correct.  Joseph Smith is the modern restoration at, etc.

One of my favorite quotes is:  “If such and such is allowed to get away with such and such perversion, then God owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology”.  This implies that judgment is linear over time and does not vary by much, other than by the light and knowledge one person or group is given over another.  Such as the heathen Chinese over the inhabitants of Zion.


And so it goes.  This is how you gain eternal life; in that you align yourselves completely with God’s way of thinking (which eventually spills over into actions) until you no longer have a disposition to do evil and you see Him as He is, because His law is codified in your very being and countenance.

Yes, I will say it; we need to be brainwashed or completely converted and inculcated in His ways.  Simple as that.


2 comments:

  1. I was listening to Jody Stoddard, one of her you tube videos, and what you are saying in the second to the last paragraph coincides with what she was saying. In that how you act or think can be considered telestial, terrestrial or celestial and that we should make a conscience effort to think celestial. In by thinking this way our actions follow suit. Great stuff! Highly recommend! It's called "Navagating Freedom through the end times".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a comment, my wife and I lost a daughter when she was 3 years old. Tragic as it was, that heart-breaking experience led us to the Church. Just passing along, when I hear you refer to your son or child as "my kid", it just sounds so callous, though I do not for a minute believe that you intend that. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete