THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

DISCONNECTED FROM THIS WORLD - WE LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND EXCEPT FOR LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS AND KNOWLEDGE

 The greatest blessing of getting fired from my old job over stating my beliefs that were solicited, is that I get to listen to this kind of stuff while getting paid much more and working remotely with much nicer people (sadly, most from the left coast were slutting around and were resentful of those of us who choose not to).

This guy talks about his NDE and how it is lonely after you have been over there.  Spencer from Visions of Glory speaks of this very thing.  I had just a minor taste of it, the night our kid died from SIDS.  It is incredible over there:

https://youtu.be/OI3XbyZq210?t=1391

This is the object of our existence.  To overcome the weaknesses of the flesh and prepare for the greatness that is over there.

My wife and I are going up to Calgary to do some passport work at the Consulate and I suggested we stop in and say hi at Viking, where I was fired from (no, I am not allowed to mention that I was fired by the HR VP, over my views on chastity, that slept with the CFO to get to her position in her unqualified state).  And I am not allowed to make reference to the McDonalds CFO that was let go for the same conflict of interest....  Nope, cannot say a thing even though it is an open secret.  I just need to suck it up - even though a jury of my peers would find in my favor (and I would be interested to see that contest).

Anyway, she suggested that it would not be a good idea.  And, of course, I just laugh because I have this perspective (that this NDEer has) and could not hurt a fly.  Other than with words.  I will defend truth as I wield the sword of truth and justice.  The sword of my mouth.  But hey, let's call the RCMP.....  What a bunch of jokers...  yep.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think its a lonely place. We know everyone.

    I think what you really miss is the feelings of the love you feel that is so intense that we do not feel here.

    Bro B

    ReplyDelete