THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, February 28, 2020

THE CHINESE VISITOR IN MY DREAMS

Okay, when something comes in threes I pay attention.  This is the third time I have had this dream three nights in a row.

The first two nights, I thought it was just a crazed Samurai, but I zoomed in closer on his face and sword and realized he was Chinese instead of Japanese and his “samurai sword” was more of a blood-covered machete than a fine Damascus steel blade (btw-did you know this yet another marker of Jewish influence on that culture?).  The steel making methods of the Samurai masters is nearly identical to the lost art of those who made the folded Damascus blades?

Anyway, each dream is identical.  It starts with crazed screaming in the distance.  Then a man comes from behind a tree (evergreen).  He has a crazed look in his eyes.  He is holding a sword.  I immediately think of my family safety and posture for defense.  I pull out a small steak knife and realize I am under armed compared to his blood soaked armament.  I immediately size up my situation and realize I may lose if I am attacked with what I have.  Closer to me than he is to me, is a large club or bat.  I realize an asymmetric fight may be my only chance with what I have in this duel.

I begin to move towards my hope and the dream ends.

The thing that stands out to me is the start of the dreams with the crazed and blood curdling scream that gets my attention.  It reaches the middle of the scenes with me noting the large knife and not enough defensive measures on my part and it ends with me assessing my liability for the safety of myself and my family.

There is one difference in each dream, I realize the threat is more grave than I previously thought.

In this last one, it went from just some random Asian guy to the distinct realization he was Chinese.

Sheesh....  now to get back to sleep....

1 comment:

  1. Arm yourself in the Scriptures and the teachings of the Prophets, and not in the arm of flesh. Don't put yourself in a situation where you are separated from them (the Scriptures and Prophets).

    The fog is real. Once you're away from the rod it becomes extremely difficult to get back to it.

    I do not know if this is your current situation, but it was the first thought I had when I read your post. I know from your previous posts you are out and about. Check on your family often when you are away to ensure they too are reading the Scriptures and Prophets.

    This will be the best way to protect them.

    It will not matter if you have a fourth dream with the man dressed in a cloak of fire and a melting obsidian sword.

    ReplyDelete