THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, February 27, 2020

CHURCH CURTAILS CONFERENCE ACTIVITIES

One of the best things I have seen in a long time.

This happened in 1918.  If I recall, it was actually post-poned for months:

https://www.ldsliving.com/Due-to-Coronavirus-Church-Discourages-International-Travel-for-General-Conference-Leadership-Sessions-Postponed/s/92452

Also, missionaries are no longer being sent to areas and temples are closing and there is an official release on that I will try and share.  Right now I am languishing on the loo as I fight the flu myself....

I will stop short of saying that we are on the cusp of fulfilling the prophecy of the Elders being called home from far and near.  I always thought global war would precipitate the fulfillment of this.  Not a global pandemic.  But I am beginning to reconsider my line of thinking.

This one is not deadly enough, but the next iteration could be...

And now I have to do a vendor run....  NOT flying!

1 comment:

  1. https://youtu.be/CtfqUtW_8AA

    Check this out...the Coronavirus isn't what you think.

    ReplyDelete