THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

MORE COMMENTARY ON THE CORONA VIRUS

Folks, I am an engineer; not a doctor (but my name is not Jim)....

So my opinion is pretty worthless on the matter - but I can see patterns like there is no tomorrow; and I think we have a few problems.

First, I just saw a report by Senator Cotton in the which he states that this thing is likely bioengineered.  Released from that lab in Wuhan.  I could not agree more.  This thing got away from them.  Likely more contagious than even the best protocols could protect against....

If so, we are all in serious trouble....

I have to say, Chad Daybell notwithstanding (he got called on the carpet for being a cultist in believing and writing about desolating plagues which will cover the earth in the last days; which is basic, LDS scriptural stuff....), this may be one of the biggies.  Last night right before bed, I saw a report that they have shut down all major cities in China.  This will likely hose their economy and ours, as well.

Senator Cotton went into all the things we need to do to protect ourselves as a nation and world.  This includes shutting down all travel.  This will kill commercial aerospace.  I am so glad that I am out of it and that I am working from home in my new gig.  I feel as if the Lord has me on a program that will allow me to stay in the gig as long as we need to in order to accomplish His designs for us.

If this stuff is not all just hype, then this Spring Gen Con will truly be the most exceptional thing since Gen Con in 1918 - plus the added 200 year bonus material that will come out.  If this progresses at the rate it is expected, expect to watch it from home only via the internet.

I have personally put into effect plans for sheltering in place for 3-6 months until something like this blows over.  This includes water tanks such as these:

https://www.plastic-mart.com/product/92/250-gallon-doorway-water-tank-42337

Food storage including stuff that is super easy to prepare is good.  All gallon milk jugs will be filled with water for flushing toilets since our system is 100% gravity to the treatment plant.

Anyway - do not want to be alarmist; I just like my peeps to come out smelling roses when the going gets difficult.  I get the feeling that many in China are needlessly suffering.

Do nothing out of fear - but after pondering and praying over your individual circumstances.  I hold the keys for no one but my own family.  Since this is my online journal, I have no problem sharing my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment