THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, February 13, 2020

SOME THOUGHTS ON THE CROWN VIRUS

So, I have had several experiences today that kind of allowed me to flesh out my feelings on this whole Wuhan outbreak.

First of all, I think this is going to kick the economy of China in the shins.  This has the potential to kill millions and to sink elements of the world economy.  We all should be paying attention to how this goes down.  It is just the dress rehearsal for the real deal that will start "in my house first".

I took my lunch and ran down to pick up a prescription at the pharmacy.  After paying for the prescription and picking up a 200Watt heating pad (yes, this is one of the best prep items out there, if you have access to a few 300W solar panels, some batteries and an inverter.  When it is cold outside, the heat is off, but you have some good blankets and good shelter in a basement, this will provide enough heat to take the chill off two people snuggled up for warmth).  It will not draw down the batteries and can keep one alive and even comfortable through a cold night - or at least will allow enough warmth for some decent rest.

Anyway, after paying I asked for some N95 masks and the attendant said that this major Canadian drugstore had NONE anywhere around in Alberta.  Apparently China is not sending them over - or they simply have been cleaned out by people in Alberta attempting to get a jump on things.

I then had to run south of the border to pick up a second computer monitor for work.  While in at the US Customs paying a duty on the monitor, I struck up a convo with a few of the agents that I see there regularly.  They said one couple flew to Vancouver, BC and then onto Edmonton.  There they rented a car and were attempting to get into the USA going over land.  Maybe they figured they could not fly directly into the USA from an infected area of China, so this was the route they chose to go.  Well, the agents were astute and called them out and apparently turned them around and sent them back to Canada.  They were denied entry just based on where they had been.  The guards were required to report this event to the CDC.

Basically, the US is in some form of lockdown.  The US military just went into a mode where worldwide, they are under protocols to avoid the potential spread of the disease.  I don't think Trump will mess around.  Some of the dizzy-brained dumbascraps would have left us in a lurch by not taking action until things got past the point of no return.  Trump is a real man - and knows how to lead.  He is not afraid to offend like the soy-boy PC crowd is.  All fools.... including Turdeau; son of Fidel....

Anyway, we are still investing in water storage that will allow us to shelter in place for 3-6 months.  I think this is just plain smart.  We are also buying items that are exclusively made in China.  After about two more weeks, we are buying no pork, canned mushroom slices and so much else that is either grown or canned in China.  It probably is not a good idea in the best of times.....

I refuse to fly.  My oversight covers all vendors in the Western USA - and I will gladly drive, thank you very much.  Especially in LA and Frisco where there is a largish Asian community.  I know too much about the air handling system at least on the Boeing products.  If I were forced to fly for some reason, I would take my chances on the 787 due to it being quite a bit different from all other widebodies.  It has a cabin filtration system, a higher cabin air refresh rate and the air is humidified as well as being at a lower cabin altitude.  When I was a newbie at Boeing back in 1998, I was point man on a 777-300 Environmental Control System test where 300 Boeing engineers went on a joyride all over the western US and shot the Grand Canyon at 9000 feet going from AZ into Colorado and then north into Montana to a defunct AFB that Boeing bought for performing runway tests.  They catered a late lunch for us and then we flew another 5 hours until we got all the data we needed.  That was an expensive test.  I seem to remember it being over the 1 million mark when I submitted the requisition for it.  Anyway - yeah, the system is hard plumbed and cannot be altered with a simple software fix.  For the sake of efficiency, the cabin air refresh rate is pretty poor - so you get to enjoy everyone else's flatulence and aerosolized sputum....  Yummy.  Where a virus is potentially deadly, there is no way to guard against the effects of it - other than to trust in the Lord.....  Not a good place to be in times like this.  It is possible that this could bring Boeing to her knees if people quit flying and airlines cancel orders, much like after Sept 11th.  We will see.  Most major airlines have cancelled flights out of China.  This will sting the world economy.  Aviation accounts for about a 17% segment of the US economy.  On par with the healthcare portion of the economy.  About one sixth of the pie.  A big chunk.  It could really sting.  Time will tell.

Worst case scenario, this thing gets away and goes with migrating birds.  The open waters that we drink from even here in Cardston would not be fit for consumption.

Anyway, I was taking a break this evening after pondering on all this stuff during the day and I feel like this may affect China, but it largely will pass us over.  But the next time with bubonic plague, it will be different when it is not accidentally released by the Chinese here, then mutates and jumps back over the pond to take the Chinese out in preparation for them to be softened in order to begin the process of being softened up to receive the Gospel as the last to receive it as a nearly completely heathen nation (the Jews and Muslim nations will get it before then, I suspect).  Timing is always tricky - but the events are sure.

There is propaganda going on in China that is attempting to blame the USA for the outbreak.  It is possible that enough people will believe the statist lies, and they will gladly back the release of the next round that targets healthy male caucasians (read US Army personnel, largely) to soften the USA up for a successful invasion force.

It is coming - and likely within 12-18 months.  This will start a series of cascading failures of the American social fabric.  I am now making right at double what I was making at the dog and pony in Calgary I just came from.  It is a major blessing - but I have been told to use the windfall very carefully.  In fact, a blessing I was given the Sunday after I was fired, told me to be judicious with the coming generous increase.  I trust the man who gave it to me, as one who has power in his priesthood and who has ample prophetic utterance by way of the Holy Ghost.  Time and again, he has been correct.  Time and again, the Lord has proven His goodness.  Time and again, those who have set their hand against those who choose to keep the Law of Tithing with exactness, have been swatted down and they have lost their vision.  I feel for them.  I have requested to know the outcome of those that I saw in a dream about two weeks after the firing.  I really do feel for them.  They would consider this all whacka-doodle, and that is fine.  But they will have a D&C 45 finish.

Usually, where I can, I state the ground rules up front.  I play by the rules - and while others are not bound to do so, they cannot escape the natural consequences of the Law of the Harvest.  I feel for them.  I had my Lead in Calgary ask me if the failure of his vision had a solution (after he was told it was terminal by several doctors).  My statement was that, if there was nothing that man could do to resolve it, maybe there is one novel solution that needs to be investigated (pointing to heaven), when all else has failed.  But because of the easiness of the way, they stumbled and never found the path.  Too smart for their own good.  Truly sad.  So many people lost and wandering - but ever rejecting the truth that is starkly staring them in the eyes.  And so they have lost their vision, and they will fall into the very pit they have digged for others.  Essentially, this is the principle that China is under.

The biological weapons program they are on right now is a nukeable offense.  If purposely (or even accidentally; with massive loss of life), it is an act of war and I believe the nuclear doctrine of the USA allows for the nuking of the offender.....  Not a fun prospect - but understandable.  Thankfully, as I stated earlier, it will likely not devastate the USA, which will diffuse that possibility.  The punishment in China fits the crime for their carelessness with something such as this.

I would not be surprised if the head of the lab in Wuhan is publicly executed.  The Chinese can be harsh as we learned in the baby formula debacle from years back.  The fact is that the Chinese are often simply motivated by profit and not driven by ethics necessarily.

Anyway, time will tell.  Trump still has to be re-elected.  So I doubt this will trash everything over on this side of the pond.  We will see.






No comments:

Post a Comment