THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, March 24, 2016

WE HAVE A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT AND A CORRUPT MILITARY

This stuff makes my blood boil.  She is sincere and her story fits with the technical stuff I know.

What a brave gal!:

I guess this is a little bit of proof for the chemtrail argument.
Metabunk and Contrail Science (Mick West) is a government shill.

The Onion and other sites are disinformational, as well and are there to try to alter the dialogue.  I have a few trolls and shills that frequent this blog.  The Church has many, many, many trolls and disinformationalists that work it over on a daily basis.  To the point that a google search on many gospel topics will just bring up pure shillism.  The war on words has only continued from the pre-mortal realms down this realm.  For this reason, God wants warriors like this young lady.  People who have fire and passion to trumpet the truth.  People that are red hot - not luke warm; those that will be spewed out in the Judgment.

Wake up and BE that person.  Time is short and the battle is heating up.  We have a full third of BYU students who are willing to support a borderline marxist in Bernie Sanders.......  We are losing the battle - though, we will barely win the war.

Here is another great witness to this phenomenon (it gets really interesting at 25 mins):

My job function is being joined with the 767 Tanker program due to shrinking program requirements.  I told my manager to his face that I will not be a part of the refueling program due to our war efforts.  That 767 Tanker program is for up to 500 planes.  Why the heck do we need 500 tankers during peacetime?  The fact is, we do not need that many - unless you include a systematic spraying program.  Fact.  I am still waiting for a smoking gun showing the actual plane configuration with tanks and the tubing to outboard wing pods that spray this junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment