THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

ZERA PULSIPHER

 Ignore testimony like this at your own peril:

Zerah Pulsipher – Zerah was a Protestant minister of a large congregation.  Missionaries had taught Zerah about the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and provided him with a Book of Mormon.  Soon after, while working in his barn one day, Zerah related that “a bright light came over my head which caused me to look up.  I thought I saw the angel with the Book of Mormon in his hands in the attitude of showing it to me and saying ‘this is the great revelation of the last days in which all things spoken of by the prophets must be fulfilled’.”  Zerah and most of his congregation were baptized.  Zerah was a mighty missionary and taught the gospel to Wilford Woodruff, who Zerah baptized in December 1833.

No comments:

Post a Comment