THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

THE GODLESS VACUUM AND SUICIDE

 Folks, I have talked a lot about the vacuum left in peoples' lives as they have released their grip on the Iron Rod, abandoned God and just wandered away from a solid thing and into the quicksands of the adversary.

I have a situation where someone I know who was an unfortunate victim of sexual abuse, decided that Joseph was part of a murder plot by Brigham and John Taylor and that the Church was just a scam largely due to her hatred of the polygamy narrative.  This person has revoked membership in the Church and is now sippng lattes, (for sure) not wearing the garment of the Holy Priesthood and attending the Baptist church.....  Just wow....  Even through my strident warnings, this person has persisted (reminds me of those who are mentally ill and cannot pass good judgment in spite of it being obvious and right in front of them) and will likely lead their family right to hell.

It is truly bizarre in that they leave the truth - knowing that their actions have consequences (we all know that satan and minions stepped away from it all and will now no longer qualify for a body, nor the things that come with it, such as a posterity both physical and spiritual) and any part of God's increase and portion of His glory.  This is not some kind of game; this is serious as all hell (literally, in this case).  It would be one thing if they were on an upward journey of faith where they went from one high point to another increasing high point until they got to the apex (say someone who was  a naturist, finding God attending the Catholic church, then finding the Baptists and then arriving at the apex of Mormonism), this person has majorly digressed and is falling and will continue to fall (possibly arriving at rock bottom with little of their former life [word of wisdom, higher temple covenants, chastity, etc] intact).  As I observe these meteoric falls and attendant diminishing of countenances, I wonder if they seem to notice themselves, or is it so gradual and subtle that they, in their spiritually drunken states (of pride, of sin and of so much else) cannot detect their own slide.

Here are some pics of one of the principles of the DoC crowd that is pushing this anti-Brighamite trash:

They have removed their current pictures because their countenances have fallen so much; to the point I was literally unsure if they were the same people when I saw a current picture.  And I was distinctly reminded of the question by Moses to the adversary; where is thy glory that I should worship (listen to) thee?!?

The spiritual implosion is real and you cannot hide it.  When God questioned Cain after his nefarious deed, and asked why his countenance had fallen.  No matter the lies, you cannot hide it.  Across the board, the countenances fall.  

Therefore, my statement of:  I am not aware of a single person that, having loosened their grip on the Iron Rod, is in a better place for having done so.  Not one.  They trash on the WoW, yet wonder why their kids are involved in alcohol addiction and worse.  They trash on the temple covenants and wonder why their kids are messing around outside of the bonds of marriage or why their own marriages are falling apart as they left the rock their relationship was founded upon.

This, without a swift course correction, is the very definition of mental illness in my mind.  I have my oldest child who is about to get permanently tossed from her second job because of erratic behavior caused from her condition, yet she refuses to assess causation correctly.  Even, when given a medication that made her well enough to be able to function in a job interview well enough to land a great job in a great firm.  Yet we sit back and observe the wreckage - as painful, but predictable as it is....

And then there is this:  

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/deaths-of-despair-may-be-driven-by-loss-of-religion-new-research-paper-argues-11673876749

Suicides, suicide attempts, despair, alcoholism, drug use, erratic and chaotic lives and so much else.  But the imaginary sky god "cultists" are the delusional ones with the problems.....  Go figure.  If my "sky god" gives me a brighter hope for tomorrow, then I will run with it.  I was talking to my daughter while down in AZ over the Christmas holidays and I affirmed that, even if it were all a completely made up lie, it is the best lie and one I can live with.  Why?  Because the proof is in the pudding and there are no "do-overs".  You cannot screw your kids and their spouses up - and then go, "Oopsie!!" and then erase the wreckage and then just start fresh.  You cannot poop in the punchbowl and then attempt to fish the turd out while assuring everyone that you were just kidding and did not really mean to do it.  Repentance only goes so far - once you have a knowledge.  If not sure of that, just ask Cain.  Be sure to query satan himself.  He gets NO do-overs.  Nor do the people he dragged down with him.  Christ himself (yes, the very God of Love) said from his own lips that any person having put their hand to the plow - and looking back - is NOT FIT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD.  That is exclusionism.  That is rejection.  That is the God I know.  Yes, there is forgiveness of stupid human tricks - but for those who deceive (Bradford/Tony) and lead others (innocents, as far as the Gospel goes) astray, when they had such a great knowledge, it would be better that they had NOT BEEN BORN and a millstone had been hung about their necks and drowned in the depths of the sea.  This wording directly from the lips of the God of Love.  Not very loving sounding is it?  It was said to drive home a point.  Heed it.

I have had complaints lodged against me over being a little overzealous when it comes to exposing the charlatan pictured above, etc.  When Christ talked of wolves among sheep, he was talking to a largely pastoral people in the NT.  Their culture centered around lambs and ewes and sacrifice and so much else.  He used that allegory for a reason.  When a shepherd of the day would find that there was a wolf lurking in the enclosure in the night he would not go out among the sheep and gently request the wolf leave or just yell at it in it's direction and then drift off to sleep.  He would dive in even at peril of his own safety and drive out and/or kill that wolf and expose it to those who were shepherding in the area if it got away.  The whole poor "wounded" me act goes nowhere with me.  I just go for it.  In other words; strident/decisive/bold action.  I am a Peter when there is a Judas that has manifested himself.  Ears go missing or at least silver tongues do....

To those who attempt to tear it down, all I can say is; I pray you will have a "love bump" from heaven or a good swift kick in the arse from life before you completely blow it all to shreds in your arrogant machinations/marinations....

Time is short.  This is NOT a game - and there are REAL consequences for actions.  If you are not so sure, just ask satan and his minions that thought they had it right at one point.  Everyone is so sure of their position until time kicks them in the ass.







2 comments:

  1. Ill never understand the DOC crowd. It is so amazing to me. It is almost as if someone dared Satan and said i bet you cant pull people away by supporting Joseph and the BOM, and then by defaming all the other prophets and get them to reject all of the prophesies of the destiny of this church. The devil took the dare and is actually puling it off. Somehow people will believe anything. It is just so amazing to me, because it is so stupid. They have to ignore so much, it is overwhelming what they just overlook and then the stupid crap they cleave too. My mind id just blown. they have taken over ldsfreedomforum. All i can say is the devil is very good at what he does.

    I will say in all my arguments and debates with so many of them, none of them can give a answer to Daniels vision of the Stone moving without hands, and all josephs quotes..... So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be friends with the wife. So sad what has happened and even more sad how many are being led astray. I wish I could say I was super surprised, but I wasn't.

    ReplyDelete