THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, August 1, 2022

TUCKER CARLSON AND POKING THE BEAR AND DRAGON

 Ignore this warning at your peril:

https://youtu.be/XwoYm_IbOUM

I utterly despise the people running the USA into the ground.  The arrogance is palpable, embarrassing and so much else.

I just interviewed this morning for an "above top secret" project which involved doing the mods for the "flying whitehouse".  I built the airframe back when I was at Boeing on the 747-8 program.  The place was crawling with the boys in blue.  Some big heavy breathers were afoot while I was there.  I just laid low.

Since the coup in the USA in 2020, I would have a hard time passing what likely would be lie-detector tests, etc professing my loyalty to the corrupt pieces in power that would be flying on this thing.  They are vermin and need to be eliminated like any other vermin outbreak of cockroaches, etc.  They will suck us into another hot war in the Pacific wherein we get our asses handed to us by China and Russia.  People are delusional if they do not think that they are not planning our demise.  The USA (with the gads pushing the NWO) have bullied many nations in the world for far too long and we are despised and generally hated.  When I travel, it is using a Canadian passport.  Very simple.  Canadians generally have ruffled no feathers.  The gangsters that took over the government in 2020 have abused their welcome, their power to the point that Pelosi's visit to Taiwan was met with threats that they reserved the right to shoot down her VCX jet (one that I did flight test back in 1997).  She is the third most powerful person in the USA and arguably, the world.

At first, I was a little shocked at Beijing's response to her visit.  But, she is politically doing what would have been the equivalent of Britain running the blockade in Savannah, GA during the Civil War 1.0 with an ambassador or high ranking British official during Sherman's march.  The North would have been pissed at the incursion and show of support to a breakaway province (or states) and breathed the same threats to blow the ship out of the water for having done so.

These DC dorks and cronies of Biden are freaking clueless....  Sheesh....

And I just ran into the Isaiah scripture again this past week that talks of the men being taken off to a far land and then the hordes of the enemy flooding in and taking spoil.  Folks, we are months or a few short years away from utter destruction.  It will be breathtaking when it goes down.  And I have a hard time remaining silent...

2 comments:

  1. I watched the first 20 minutes or so, but had to pause to finish another day. Now the video has been taken down by You Tube… yay, go rampant censorship!
    Freedom of speech… what is that?
    Good thing we have wonderfully benevolent big tech lackeys of the NWO to look out for our will being, who are there to make sure we don’t read, watch, or listen to something we “shouldn’t”.
    Anyhow, I guess Tucker said some things that were on their “naughty” list. Hopefully I can find it somewhere else and watch the rest of it. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been watching Tucker here. Probably not as censored. https://rumble.com/c/TuckerCarlsonTonight

      Delete