THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

IN MY HOUSE SHALL IT BEGIN - AN INTERESTING THOUGHT

Well, I just had one of my favorite people over to visit and trade some of her stuff for some of our stuff from the garden.  We were away on vacation for a few weeks and these things were building up in her garden.  We just got our freeze dryer, so they will be the first batch to be made into zuke powder that my wife can use as a type of flour.

This gal is native and a visionary and we get each other about that kind of thing (though she is much much more visionary than I am) and we were joking around about the black body bags and making a move on the neighbor's stuff (honey from their hives) before the two body bags appear in front of my door. 

If you are a regular reader, you will recall that some time ago I had a day vision (only one I have ever had) in response to the frustration that no one was listening to my warnings that there will be a terrible plague and the third wave will be quite deadly.  Even though this is scriptural, no one wants to hear of it.  Too busy enjoying Babylon's enticings, I guess?  This is the opposite of the Savior's injunction to be in the world - but not of it.  A hard balance/juggle to maintain.  So enticing, the delicious things of the world!

Anyway, as I was picturing the black body bags as I saw them sequenced first looking to the east at the curb in front of the house next door, then at our curb and then down the street with at least one body bag in front of every house.

I was running through that vision and realized that I was shown things sequentially:  looking from east to west.  The temple is just east of me.  As I was reviewing that vision, and the east to west sequence of the panorama of body bags, I looked out my window (in real time) and the thought popped into my mind: "In my House shall it begin."  I then looked out my window at the Cardston Temple and then traced the view of the vision that I was given.  Moving from east to west.  Impressions like that is usually how I am taught.

Could it be that the curse will literally emanate from the physical Lord's House?  I have to think that this is the case - or will be the case.  It may be like the days of old - when the power and glory used to emanate from the Holy Place, from the seat of mercy and judgment.


1 comment:

  1. Not wanting to contrary, brother, but I feel that the statement from the Lord "and upon My House it will begin" is not referring to the Church or Utah. But specifically the U.S. because we have lost our inheritance in general as a beacon to the world. So much wickedness and backsliding in the past few generations, that we are ripe for plucking. Our nation will be made an example now of "what NOT to do," sadly.

    ReplyDelete