THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

AT WAR WITH COMMON SENSE - THE PRESIDENT'S HOME RAIDED

One thing that keeps going through my head is that nothing makes sense anymore.  From the vackseen bs (they keep pushing it onto innocent children, even though proven problematic/deadly with the adult segment) to our foreign policy to the weaponization of the FBI.  I thought the organization learned from the J. Edgar Hoover days.  I would push for the flat abolishment of it.  Since it does perform some essential functions, I would start my 4 year term by establishing a new organization and starting it from scratch with people who can maintain some modicum of political neutrality.  Once the skeleton was in place, I would blast the old org to the ground.  Scorched earth.  Complete and total.  I think it was Allstate that did this very thing to try and get rid of inefficiencies in the bloated corporate structure.  Worked like a charm.  Boeing did it to break the unions when they became bellicose.  Perfect strategy.  Problem solved.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/5d39zq/trump-supporters-civil-war-fbi-search-mar-a-lago

The one thing I am certain of is that the marxists in the whorehouse are trying to incite riot internationally with Russia and China and internally with the more conservative elements within this country.

I believe this fits perfectly with what I have been saying for decades that will eventually happen.  It is prophetic and spoken from Jesus in Matthew 24 to D&C 87 when there comes a division within families (not on traditional lines) Around the time they finally kick off the CW 2.0 by pissing off those who have the means to effect it, then they will have provoked a pre-meditated and thought out plan to have the "peacekeepers" come to invade and make the USA into a utopia (actually marxist hell) like Cuba, Venezuela and so many other shining beacons of hope to our future....  Because doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is so rational and logical....  What a bunch of schmucks and losers!  Satan and his minions are freaking delusional.

So yeah.  Shelter (heat), water and food.  It is coming.  I cannot say when - but it is.  Prepare for it.  It appears the Church has largely fallen for the marxist agenda, so we are mostly going to be on our own.  I used to limit my assessment to the middle managers.  Now, I feel like the tap root is rotting.  Only Jesus can fix this with a mighty purge.  The Joseph barn dream is in effect.

1 comment:

  1. I have been contemplating the chicken parable that Pres. Monson left us ... really need to re-read that one.

    ReplyDelete