THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

THE SAD STATE OF OUR NUCLEAR AFFAIRS

 Great commentary I lifted from a Ukrainian FB acquaintance:

One man, called Jeff Nyquist was trying to tell truth for a long time. Not many would listen. These are his words, which I copied from his  comment to his post:

"NATO’s ability to defeat Russia depends entirely on the war being non-nuclear. Well, why would the Russians allow the war to be fought with mere conventional weapons? Once you introduce nuclear weapons the balance of power tips in Russia’s favor dramatically. Why is this so? Because they have built their country so that they can absorb nuclear attacks without losing tens of millions of people. They have blast and fallout shelters in all their cities. They have massive ABM defenses. Nearly everyone in America believes in Mutual Assured Destruction. I can argue until I am blue in the face, but your average American will never understand that Mutual Assured Destruction is an obsolete theory that our military abandoned in 1978. As a Russian general recently asked, “Why should the city of Kiev exist?” Indeed, why should the United States exist? No particular reason, really. Have you inspected your fallout shelter lately? Where are our ABMs? We have 70 or 80. The Russians have 10,000 – 12,000 dual purpose SAM ABMs — S300s, S400s, and the new S500 systems. For 35 years people have told me I need a more positive attitude. I am told that I am not giving my country the credit it deserves for its nuclear capabilities. We have nukes, too, they say. But we have neglected our nuclear arsenal. I know this because I have kept up with military developments and have talked with experts. I know how things have developed over the years, and I know the attitudes, myths and misconceptions people have. The truth is, we have not built defenses against nuclear weapons that amount to anything. Worse yet, America elected Clinton. They elected Obama, and now Biden is president. These “leaders” sabotaged our defenses before our eyes. They opened our border to terrorists and spetsnaz infiltration. You might ask: Are Americans blind? I have been writing this message for decades. And very few people are willing to listen. I have always asked myself if this is my own fault. Recently I was told it is my fault, and I need to do some soul searching. Of course, I have done a lot of soul searching, for 35 years. But in the end, you can only say what you believe to be true and let the chips fall where they may. People should have written their senators and congressman about this long ago. Almost nobody took responsibility. All we needed was a loud 100,000 people, but there was not even a loud thousand to yell and scream until the defenses were built. What did we do instead? We allowed Marxist treason into our schools, into our government and the media. We let our enemy subvert us and disarm us, intellectually and militarily. Americans want to be comfortable. They want easy and simple solutions that will not involve sacrifices. Too bad. The world does not work that way. Everything is hard. Now the sacrifices will be enormous, and we may not survive. Someone recently told me this was all my fault because I was not clever enough to sell my message to the people. That is putting an awful lot on me, and leaving nothing for anyone else; and I do not accept the responsibility of correcting the grammar of the universe (to use a metaphor). I was told that I should have altered my message, made it more acceptable, more sugary, etc. But I watched several other people, who knew exactly what I knew, doing exactly that very thing. And it did not work. I knew it wouldn’t. As Marielena Stuart used to say in her amazing commentaries, “Somebody has to say the truth.”

2 comments:

  1. This is true. I wrote a book about 9/11 and it didn't change anyone's mind. I self published it and had friends and family read it and nothing happened. My brother who read it said I was over reaching in my conclusions. I asked him to show me which conclusions, and he couldn't. He just didn't want to believe that the administration he had voted for could be that evil. My best friend read it and said that I was a good writer. Gee, thanks. He was a seminary teacher who thought that the secret combinations referred to in the Book of Mormon what is the mafia and street gangs. People believe what they want to believe. If something is too painful to believe, they will not believe it until it punches them in the face and maybe not even then. This is a sad truth but it is the truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the name of the book that you wrote?

      Delete