THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, March 7, 2022

MORE LIONS, TIGERS AND BEARS - OH MY!!

 Got this from a friend:

Iraq, I had a very interesting experience Thursday night. It involves you and I think it might interest you as well…


For the few days prior, I had been struggling with all the varying information about Ukraine, Russia, their leaders and our involvement…. I felt so confused as to what was truth and what was opinion, because frankly, I can agree with most of the contrary views about what’s actually happening.  Mostly I was trying to decide if this is just another scuffle or if this is truly the start of the tribulations for our nation and people.

…I went to sleep around 12 waiting for my son to call me. Suddenly, I was awakened at 1 am and heard a voice - “look for the Bear and the Lion”

I immediately got on my phone and thought to research the vision by Joseph in church websites but I felt prompted to go to your blog. There was your latest post with the very title I was told to seek out!  

As I read about your friend’s comments and your consideration that perhaps this Lion was not England after all, I clicked on the Link to Wikipedia.  When I pulled up the article I saw the Ruthenian Lion. I flew out of the bed. 

6 years ago I had a glimpse/ vision of my oldest son, who served in the Edmonton mission, carrying this banner as he led a group of people in a charge like fashion.  He looked about the age he does now.  I have never been able to find this flag. I always felt it was England because of the Lion and thought maybe there was some association there with Canada. When I saw this image of the Lion I clicked on some links about the ruthenians/ Ukrainians. The ruthenian council decided on changing their flag in 1848. When I realized the timeline of this all, the spirit reminded me of Joseph Smith’s time line. Looking up this vision, I see he received it at the time the Ukrainian land would have had the Lion on its flags… the Ruthenian Lion. 


It was then that I felt the confirmation that, yes, this is not about England.  This is about the Ukraine and this is what Joseph saw. The time is now. 

Any thoughts??

Your friend.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HrfbV16-FQ


1 comment:

  1. So i know David Warwick pretty good, he is a very good man and has had some amazing experiences. He said that it is talking about England. He said there will be an event that happens in england where russia plots and does 8 false flag type events on the same day and throws england into chaos. Here is a link of some of his visions worth listening too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKga5zKvDV4

    ReplyDelete