THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

MORE ON THE OGDEN TEMPLE DREAM

 I thought the timing of this article a year ago was interesting; September 8th 2020:

https://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/2020/09/a-little-more-on-prophecy-for-those-who.html

It would be 366 days prior to that date I was randomly given a few weeks ago (9/9/2021) in a dream right as I woke up.  I do pay attention to those dreams that occur right as I wake up because I tend to remember them.

A long time ago, I had a dream that some friends of ours were getting a divorce, right as I woke up.  I was visiting with them and mentioned it to them openly (not even having an inkling that anything was wrong other than I never noticed any open affection between the two - fine, because many couples are not into PDAs).  I came to find out there were serious problems in the marriage which there is a high probability would lead to divorce if not corrected in dramatic fashion.

Anyway, yes - I am just wildly randomly guessing on these dates based on dreams I know will happen.  The event?  Nailed down solidly.  The date?  Like reaching into a hat; one day, I may just pull a rabbit out by the ears; but don't hold your breath....

https://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/2020/03/nuclear-event-in-utah.html

I am no prophet (for the people).  I only have stewardship over my small flock and to lead my family.  So, please do not look to me for answers.  Use this only as a way to obtain insights into your own path.  Too many times, people desperate for someone to spell their future out to them, glom onto someone else's peek into the future and then bet the farm on it.  When it does not come about the same for them, they then loosen their grip on the iron rod.  Many fall away blaming God or that person (if they were a person of authority), for the lack of fulfilment, which causes them to fall.  I have the "grain of salt" approach.  Even if my prophet were to take the jab and encourage those under his stewardship to fall into a trap, I would still not throw out my testimony of the truth.  Truth is established independent of that one person.  Now, if Jesus crashed and burned somehow, that would be a different story....

Do I believe something will happen soon?  Yes, I do.  I know that 2021 is a pivotal year in which the temple announcement will come out of Jerusalem (74 years since the call went forth to make Israel a nation).  Therefore, we have to have a humdinger of a year to precipitate that.  Just as with the events of 9/11/2001 (coming up on 20 years ago), I knew something would affect my employment - but had not even a shred of an idea on how some planes would get rammed into a building and precipitate a 20 year long war, etc.  Just so random as to be impossible to accurately speculate...

How Ogden will come to be nuked (the geo-political events that precipitate it), I have no idea.  Only that it WILL happen.  I am not even sure that the event will ever be pulled back due to righteous living/repentance, etc.  Some events can be changed through actions of individuals/groups.  Some events are locked in.  In the case of my married friends, he was able to see his abusive (verbal/emotional abusive) behavior for what it was, listen to his friends that had his back (instead of threatening them to keep quiet about it after the dream etc was revealed to him), develop a repentant spirit, change his actions by getting professional help for anger management, and the marriage is on an amazing footing now.  We can change out outcome of almost anything in our future.

Time will tell.

6 comments:

  1. Social Security Benefits bump in the road - could be out of money in the next 10-20 years.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/7bc0a396-5487-3289-80a2-35d6cdd00d4d/social-security-to-become.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can we prepare for this Ogden event?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nuke war is not like the movies ... actually more survivable then you think. Remember the fall out half life is <4 days. If you can stay inside and tape your windows you'll be good. Use apple pectin to clean yourself of radiation. We store both 100% juice and pill form. You have about 30min to get into your 4 day shelter. Be prepared and pray

      Delete
  3. Your statement "When it does not come about the same for them, they then loosen their grip on the iron rod" got me to ponder how important it is to "continually holding fast to the rod of iron".

    In the future days with world in commotion, I think "continually holding" will be like holding on to save your life. Think of the scariest roller coaster ride you rode for the first time and how tight you held on grip on the ride. We will be in the wildest ride you could have ever imagined!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cliff High talks about the possible explosion of a tactical nuke this month, but doesn't know where:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/pA00PjfilS7q/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It requires a membership. Can you give a description of what it’s about?

    ReplyDelete