THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

 This is what I hope will happen:

https://telegram.me/share/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.gab.com%2F2021%2F09%2F12%2Fwhat-does-a-parallel-society-look-like%2F&text=What%20Does%20A%20Parallel%20Society%20Look%20Like%3F

I always wondered how it would “begin in my house first”.

With a compliant (wicked, for lack of a better term) populace, unthinkingly taking this thing because it was good enough for a doctor-leader, then “it is good enough for me”, the Church will suffer greater losses than other groups?  Just thinking out loud here.

What sets the LDS population apart from the rest of the herd?  I truly am not sure, other than it is access to more knowledge or historical perspective, therefore there is a spiritual penalty associated with that, and a spiritual law goes into effect?


I have to note a dream I woke up to.  My wife and I were on a flight to SLC.  It was a 767.  I believe it was a Delta airlines.  We were sitting behind a sharp young lady.  After landing and getting ready to disembark, noted a gap in structure that was over 1”.  She tried calling attention to it of the flight crew.  No one seemed overly interested in her observations.  I backed her up and told her I would not depart the aircraft until we identified the source of the problem.  In the dream, I started to raise my voice and said that I was the officer in command since the flight crew had departed the aircraft and I was apparently an active pilot for Delta, but not on that flight.

They called a ground ops guy and we did a walk around near the area where we were sitting.  By the time we discovered the massive hairline crack in the structure around the 41-42 Section join area and across multiple bays, the plane was already boarding for the next flight.

I took a closer look as those passengers were groaning over a cancelled flight, and found a massive crack full of fretting corrosion, much worse that almost converged with the first.  I sat there thinking that the next flight would have been the last and that the brave and observant young lady saved several hundred lives by speaking up.

Maybe it was encouraging me to keep up the warnings to massive cracks developing in the official narrative of this Covid hoax.

4 comments:

  1. Some thoughts in the form of questions, rattling around in my brain, not quite complete yet...concering D&C 112

    D&C 112:25 And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;

    D&C 112:26 First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord.

    By "My House" does he possibly mean the 'House of Judah' AKA The current state of Israel

    If we think of the 'jab', Israel is the furthest ahead on this front. In my mind I have continually had the thought of 'watch what happens in Israel as for what will be coming our way'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "My house" most definitely is the house of Israel wherever it may be.

      Delete
  2. https://arstechnica.com/science/2021/09/hospital-staff-must-swear-off-tylenol-tums-to-get-religious-vaccine-exemption/

    I never knew fetal cells were used in over the counter meds...
    Don't they have to list that as an ingredient. Can we sue????

    Per the article: Thus," Troup went on, "we provided a religious attestation form for those individuals requesting a religious exemption," he said. The form includes a list of 30 commonly used medicines that "fall into the same category as the COVID-19 vaccine in their use of fetal cell lines," Conway Regional said.

    The list includes Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, aspirin, Tums, Lipitor, Senokot, Motrin, ibuprofen, Maalox, Ex-Lax, Benadryl, Sudafed, albuterol, Preparation H, MMR vaccine, Claritin, Zoloft, Prilosec OTC, and azithromycin.

    Conway Regional notes that the list includes commonly used and available drugs but that it is not an all-inclusive list of such medicines

    ReplyDelete
  3. LDS people firmly believe in alternate realities or universes. Pre Earth life was on Earth the spirit world is on Earth and the Earth will become a celestial Kingdom at some point. They could all occupy the same space at the same time

    ReplyDelete