THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, September 13, 2021

GREAT COMMENT ON THE STATE OF AFFAIRS

 2 hours ago

Not ready to abandon my membership. Here is the deal. I had a spiritual experience and learned that covid is the first pestilence. Then comes ebola like pestilence (ebola like because of the sores and blood coming from orifices. (The media may say it's mutated covid). The jab recipients take the brunt of the later pestilence. Your best chances of survival is to fixate your entire being to focus on Christ. Fully submit. And continue to repent and seek righteousness. I also has a spiritual experience that the leaders are compromised. Instead of fearing God, the fear losing tax status more than anything and they made deals as such to promote the jab in exchange for that protection. As for the jab. The Church lied. There is no debate, these are the most dangerous ones in history per the adverse event database. It's big government, big pharmaceuticals, big church, big media all pushing this lie and to trust the science without actually showing us the science. Very reputable (and honest) doctors and scientists have no question it's dangerous. Nobel laureates, the inventor of the mRNA vax, former VPs at Pfizer are on record saying it's bad, and they explain the science several times over. Who would you trust? If an ebola like sickness sweeps the land, I will trust my experiences and trust what I sense in my mind and heart. This will probably end in the church not being in my life. 

4 comments:

  1. I am with you. It's hard to watch. People can't seem to put together that what happened to Lehigh and nephi is happening now. Crazy times

    ReplyDelete
  2. How easily the LDS people seem to forget that the catholic church was once the only true church.... then what happened? apostasy anyone? Why are we so prideful to think that it could never happen to us? Oh that could never happen to us. that is exactly what the former religionists have thought also. have you read 2 nephi 28 lately? how about mormon 8? that says that in the latter days not one religion was right, humm, so not in Joseph smiths days? We keep justifying and holding on to a belief so we are not wrong. This whole vaccine thing has to get you thinking. Either RMN was lead by God to put out the statement he did, or he wasn't. It is that easy, yet we keep justifying it. How many people followed his counsel? Was that really inspired? Why would he be leading people to their deaths? This could never happen to us. Well sorry to pee in your cheerios, but it has. why does the one mighty and strong need to redeem this church? duh because it has lost what it once had. Sorry but i am not being blind to the facts anymore and trying to justify all the actions of others to fit in my belief box. no more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am simply stunned and amazed that most of the membership of the LDS Church can't figure out the "Secret Combinations" in our government, industry and media have taken over. They are "above us" when the people have purely and willfully remain ignorant of these things due, I think, the cult of personality. The Church leadership will not warn, only further deceives the people into thinking the jab and all things media is a reality. The Brethren are the anointed, who are also in various states of apostasy.

    They cannot seem to revelate their way out of a paper bag. In that verse after the verse of "the one mighty and strong" says: 8. While that man, who was called of God and appointed, that putteth forth his hand to steady the ark of God, shall fall by the shaft of death like as a tree that is smitten by the vivid shat of lightning. Note: they are all anointed to their positions, just doesn't mean they have the gifts of revelation.

    I am sure there is an overwhelming majority in the Church who would be offended with what I just put out there, but I have never been all that attached to "General Authority" worship and am more free to think objectively. I think upon the time that Bishop Koyle reacted to the Church's statement that there would be a temple built in Mexico to those members in Mexico and Koyle said; if they saw what I saw, they would be pushed out of Mexico with only one suitcase or bag per person. And it happened. I am sure that really pissed the Brethren off at that time, and they decided to double down on Koyle, they were clearly threatened and intimidated. Here is this simpleton, ignorant hick, with little education, lecturing them.

    I still wonder at what point in the Church history we went from revelators to those acting upon their own judgement. I believe that one has to be open and objective, as a "little Child", and willing to do whatever the Lord would have them do.... can be daring and scary, I admit, when they would be at odds with the establishment.

    I am sure there will be some great talks in Conference, but is there really anything new that you will hear? Will it all be tame? Even then I will try to objectively listen and partake of the truths I may find there. I am sure that the prophet Eli gave some great talks to the people while his sons were abusing the sacrificial visitors at the site of the tent temple.

    I was re reading Gayle's Story and it mentioned during the time of tribulation, or cleansing, that the government would confiscate food from the people and the Church would call for all members to turn in their food storage. This really disturbed Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To me it seems the Lord has nearly exhausted His patience and the church will not continue in this form. I believe He will be sending earthquakes to start the cleansing and will send one mighty and strong, Joseph Smith, to re-order the house of God. The Latter-Day Saints are barely holding on to our covenants and we all have to do better.

    ReplyDelete