THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, August 28, 2021

NEXT

 Well, I just got done watching the movie, NEXT.

Other than premarital sex and I am sure some language, it is a thriller with Nicolas Cage and Jessica Biel that I really like.  The only way to view it is using VidAngel, if you don't know about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBoB1A68eYo\

It really makes things tolerable.  Otherwise, you are forced to wade through the junk.

The best part of the movie is the last line.  And I truly believe that line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwIFRm7sy8E

I was just talking with a friend today about that.  The nuclear event will occur at Hill AFB.  I know it will.  I just have no idea exactly when.  The Spirit will not make that known.  All I know is that I saw it go off.  It will cause immense damage.  My BYU Capstone project was there.  My daughter got her first engineering job there.  Knowing what was coming, we fasted and prayed for an intervention for her.

The scaffold has gone back up on the Ogden Temple.  This is significant.  My wife feels it was very significant.  I was talking with another acquaintance and I remembered that the trim around the windows in the men's locker room was in a state of incompletion.  I had wandered into the room and noticed the dividers and carpets were in.  The wall and floor coverings were on.  But I was standing there at the window looking at it and noting the trim was not on around the window.  Next thing I remember was that I was on the NW corner of the temple lot across the avenue looking back at the temple at the scaffolding and blue genie lifts.  Something was going on (in 2013, I assumed that the temple was still under construction - and that was what I was seeing).  When things did not happen in 2013, I was really confused as to why I was shown that.

A few years back, my wife said that the lifts and scaffolding would go back up and my vision would be fulfilled.  I was skeptical.  Then in May, I was contacted by a blog reader about the scaffolding going back up.  My wife called the temple and honed in on what is going on.  Apparently, the seals on the windows have given out, so they are replacing them.  She went down to drop my daughter off at school and she stopped in and snapped a few pics.  The scaffolding is indeed back up.

I cannot help but think about the windows being replaced and the trim around the windows being off in the men's locker room.

The rework window is between the middle of August and the middle of October apparently for this work to be wrapped up.

May those who are awake, not be around on that day.  Whenever it is.  Those within several miles of the Base cannot survive what I saw.  What Spencer saw.  What Iohanni Wolfgramm saw.  It will be extensive.

4 comments:

  1. After Firlit told the judge she did not receive the vaccine because of adverse reactions she has had to other vaccines, he ordered her to be stripped of her parental right to visit her son until she has been vaccinated

    https://news.yahoo.com/judge-strips-chicago-mother-parental-142800477.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOP Sen. Mitt Romney says unvaccinated people want 'liberty' but 'your liberty affects my health'

    https://news.yahoo.com/gop-sen-mitt-romney-says-203348553.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to know if Mittens thinks he has the liberty to go around with his vaccinations and shedding spike proteins on the rest of us, which promises much worse reactions than sniffles. Besides, isn't that bugger got the bite against us unbitten or did he get a placebo as the rest of Deep Staters get.... Maybe even Church leadership got placebos as well. Can't permit compliant leaderships from getting killed off.

      My reference to the bite is from the time when the Israelites were complaining and snakes came among them and they were bitten and you know the rest of the story. I am seeing parallels here.

      Delete
  3. An 800 KT Russian-made Topol, surface detonated when the wind is blowing either almost straight north or straight south would have a devastating impact on the region. Check out this simulation:

    https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?&kt=800&lat=41.1250129&lng=-111.9745445&airburst=0&hob_ft=0&casualties=1&fallout=1&ff=50&fallout_angle=184&psi=20,5,1&zm=12

    ReplyDelete