THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

BILL NYE THE "SCIENCE" GUY SAYS NO AFTERLIFE....

 What a schmuck!

So sick of this guy and his useless opinions passed off as fact and data.  Unfortunately, this joker used to fill the airwaves of PBS when my two oldest were little kids.  I had no idea then that he was to true science what Madonna was to anything remotely tied to being a virgin....  My guess is it was all part of a plan to take people down (on both accounts).  Get kids to relate to the "oppressive preaching papa", etc and turn them into physical and intellectual sluts.....  Well, we all have to approach our Father at some point, and no matter how we slice or dice that, it will not be a comfortable experience....  We need to be repenting at dizzying rate or we simply will not feel comfortable.

I just met another friend and ally here in Cardston at one of my favorite haunts, who drowned as a kid and came back to talk of it.  He has lived a remarkable life of service and goodness, precisely because he knows what is over there.  His life has taken on meaning because he gets the bigger picture; there is more to life than just him and a selfish existence that ends naturally around 76 years old.

Our own Dallin story is just another feather in the cap of the lore of what is over there.  Deny it at your own peril.  Once you can prove it one way or another, it will be too late if you have taken the naysayer's route.  A true conservative will take the route which leads to the greatest/most positive outcome with the least negative impact on long-term goals and objectives.  Whether it be from a governance standpoint, fiscally, socially, or spiritually, the path is always the same.

Here is Bill's drivel:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1387330/life-after-death-bill-nye-evidence-afterlife-proof-nde-evg

Bill, time is short.  What you have to ask yourself, is whether you are feeling lucky or not....

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you. In my 73 years of life on this planet, I've seen, heard, and had experiences within my family that absolutely indicates that there is a hereafter life. My family has had just too many of these to not believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill Nye's opinions are so irrelevant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well what I love is the more science learns the more science tends to correct itself for past inaccurate hypotheses. If I had thetime or inclination to go look for them, there are surely many, many scientific facts that tend to prove the existence of an after life. I don't need them as I know that we have a father in Heaven and his wonderful son our glorious Savior. One day Mr.Nye will know firsthand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bill might want to have a chat with a real scientist, a neurosurgeon named Eben Alexander. His story in his book 'Proof of Heaven' is amazing.

    ReplyDelete