THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, August 27, 2021

COMPOSTING TOILET ON THE CHEAP

 You can easily drop $1,000 on a composting toilet.  What you are getting is not much different than this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBZzu0xobY8

This will be critical stuff in coming times.  Hygiene can be a killer in a refuge/camp situation.  The secret is a small solar panel and battery situation so that the smell can be carried off, creating a negative pressure around the toilet area.  Computer fans are about $12 each.

1 comment:

  1. Been there done this. I’m. Not going to lie here but it is a stinky mess dealing with your own compost. We didn’t use saw dust we used peat moss. It was supposed to be better but I would never use this situation in my house or even a tiny house. Flushing into a septic is a much better way to go. But if you are on the move then possibly… if we are out in the woods a little bathroom tent is doable. I’m afraid we are going to need some amazing miracles on so many different fronts. 🤮

    ReplyDelete