THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, November 26, 2018

A CIA WHISTLEBLOWER ON THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT - A MUST SEE

This must be seen and understood if you respect President Benson and believe in the Book of Mormon.

An awake co-worker shared this with me.  He is more hacked off about the state of affairs in the world, than I am...:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQouKi7xDpM

I stated to him that I care not that the USA will collapse or be brought down to the dust, precisely because we have allowed these pukes to get above us.  They do things just to stick it in our faces like putting the NSA data collection center in Bluffdale, UT.

In order to kill off parasites, sometimes the medicine takes out the host.  So be it.  I love the Constitution - and I believe that I personally will have to answer to the Founding Fathers, just as I will have to answer to Moroni, Joseph Smith and, of course, the Savior with what I did to open my mouth and alert of the danger we are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment