THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

VISIONS OF GLORY - THE MARK OF THE BEAST

In an effort to "get along", I have partially accepted this mark.

People may take what I say as harsh or racist or bigoted (against gays or against the hellish agenda of bummer, the A/C).  It is not - I am just calling a spade a spade.  I feel I have to be very direct to make up for lost time when I just kind of shut my mouth and went along with the PC crowd.

Here is what go me spun up - and I agree with Spencer:
"But what I did see was that we had spiritually marked ourselves. This marking began perhaps thirty years before the tribulations, when the counterculture of political correctness began, and the assault on Christian values and traditions began. At first it seemed so ridiculous that it was harmless, kind of like a disease to which we were all immune. Soon, however, it was recolored to equal compassion, fairness, acceptance, tolerance, and equality. From there it evolved into a power with the ability to take any truth and repaint it as a lie, to take any lie and relabel it as truth. Subscribing to this thinking and tuning out the Holy Spirit marked us with darkness. It was a mark we placed upon our own souls."
I think there may be a little more to it - a physical acceptance of the mark, but this is the main part of it.  A slow giving in to the lies of the adversary and the minions who support those lies.

1 comment:

  1. Tattoo's and piercings, look how people are marking up their bodies, desicrating the temple the Lord gave us as a gift, people with these markings surley belong to Babylon.

    ReplyDelete