THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

FAMINE WILL STALK RUDELY THROUGH YOUR DOORS AND THE OGRE CANNIBALISM WILL ROB YOU

Thank you, Scott for this excellent quote.....

And I am heartily mocked for keeping this blog to spur people on to keep the commandment of food storage and all else that is needful.  Those mocking tongues shall be stayed or shall utter cries of despair if they do not begin to keep the words of the Lord's servants.
Quotes on Cars Not running or No Power: (Joseph F Smith) “I think I see two or three hundred thousand people wending (walking) their way across the great plain, enduring the nameless hardships of the journey, herding and guarding their cattle by day and by night, and defending themselves and little ones from foes on the right hand and on the left, as when they came here…They will think there are a great many hardships to endure in this manifestation of the power of God…Some might ask, what will become of the railroads? I fear that the sifting process would be insufficient were we to travel by railroads.” [Journal of Discourses, 24:156-157] (Spencer W Kimball) “But if you fail to serve me (Christ): The land will be barren…The trees will be without fruit and the fields without verdure. There will be rationing and a scarcity of food and hunger sore. No traffic will jam your desolate highways. Famine will stalk rudely through your doors and the ogre cannibalism will rob you.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that you get a lot of messages, but I just wont to tell you, Thank you for keeping me inform on So many things happening. I am Polish and I am sorry for my grammar, but I just love the information you place on your blog.
    Why do you think the leaders of our church are a little silent on what is happening? I mean they say small things during the GC, but usually not much of things to come. I feel like they use to say a lot more, but for the last 20 years not much. Why?

    ReplyDelete