THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

OBAMA (BLACK PHARAOH) WILL BRING FIRE TO AMERICA

How many diverse and unique witnesses do we need to thing singular event that will happen?  Avraham Gileadi and others have recently said the same thing.  Truly our prez is the worst thing EVER to happen to our country.  It will not survive his arrogance, stupidity and pride that ascends to heaven.

Here is the article that got me spun up:



Obama Bringing Fire to America

The following is a transcript of a prophetic dream received by Dr. Erik Castleberg. Dr. Castleberg shared the details of his dream in an interview with Rick Wiles on his radio program, which is broadcast on Trunews.com. This program was aired on Tuesday, October 9, 2012. You can listen to this broadcast here. Erik also explains things God showed him after the dream.
TRANSCRIPT
In the dream there was a stage and Obama was standing there and he had his left hand up, and he was smiling and waving. Behind him there were some low flames, kind of yellow flames. It seemed like they were part of the ambiance of his presentation. Initially people just kind of looked on and they were kind of awed at the flames. They marveled and thought they were pretty. The flames continued to grow. They went from light yellow to bright red. The flames just kept spreading. They began to consume everything around Obama. Red flames surrounded Obama and the flames began to fill cars and buses and buildings. The people who were watching began to get very nervous and began to flee. They were frightened and very scared. They were panicking over this consuming fire that was spreading across America with Obama in the midst of the fire.
Obama remained calm and continued smiling. He did not appear to be panicking at all. He was just in the middle of it as the flames spread around him. He seemed to be content with all of it. That was the end of my dream.
I want to say at the beginning I am not a prophet. I am very careful about giving out things that God gives me because I do not want to misrepresent God. I prayed to God and asked if this is from you then please give me a confirmation, a scripture that shows this sort of judgment. Then I went back to my room and I got out a physical Bible. As I often do, I just kind of opened it and made sure there were no bookmarks or anything. Whenever I did that, my Bible fell open to Ezekiel chapter 32.
As I read through the Scripture confirmation I was struck by the parallel between my dream and the scripture as it relates to Egypt and Pharaoh. In and of itself I did not feel like my dream was a new revelation that people had not already heard, but what struck me was the confirmation he gave me cross-linked with so many other dreams that I have heard.
The next thing that came to my mind something I heard on your program (in October, 2009). Somebody had a dream about a dark ubiquitous membrane, a dark cloud that came over, and people could not see or move. It struck me that this confirmation that I had was a direct confirmation of that dream in multiple ways.
I felt that there were several other confirmations. First, the scripture in Ezekiel 32 directly parallels my dream with the exception that it speaks of Pharaoh and Egypt rather than Obama and America. The second confirmation was the dream about this dark cloud, this black ubiquitous membrane that would come over America. The third confirmation was another guest from a true news program, a gentleman named Daniel Bohler. I looked into YouTube videos from him and found another confirmation of that.
In the Scripture confirmation I found several verses that I felt directly confirmed this dark ubiquitous membrane or dark cloud. The first one was fairly obvious, which I found in reading Ezekial 32:7-8.
“And when I extinguish you, I will cover the heavens and darken their stars; I will cover the sun with a cloud and the moon will not give its light. All the shining lights in the heavens I will darken over you and will set darkness on your land,” declares the Lord GOD. (Ezekiel 32:7, 8 NASB)
Initially, I had that sense of confirmation that this all links up, but I just sort of shelved that. Then the next day God started really speaking to me about the beginning of Ezekiel 32 where it says “in the 12th year, in the 12th month, on the first day of the month.”
I wasn’t really sure what to do with that. I don’t know much about the Hebrew calendar. I didn’t know if that date corresponded with something. So finally with God dealing with me, I set out to do some research. The very first thing that I came upon was a reference to that date. The 12th month is the month of Adar in the Hebrew calendar, so the first of the 12 month would be the first of Adar. So it was interesting that the first thing that came up was also connected to Pharaoh and Egypt, which this whole scripture is about. Ezekial 32:1 talks about the plague of darkness coming on the first of Adar. This was the ninth plague to come upon the Egyptians for their refusal to release the Israelites from slavery. There was a thick darkness cast across the entire land. No man saw his fellow, and no man could move from his place (Exodus 10:23). This started on the first of Adar. In that context, it was six weeks before the exodus.
I don’t know what significance is there. I hesitate to set a significance that isn’t there and I don’t want to set any dates. But I found it interesting that that date, the first of Adar, corresponds to February 11th, 2013. Or obviously there is also the more direct correlation of December 1, 2012. I hesitate to infer specific dates because God did not tell me that. But there is an interesting correlation.
When I initially read the confirmation that I had, obviously in my dream there was Obama, the leader of America, and America both facing judgment. In the scripture I was given, Ezekial 32, it speaks of judgment coming on Pharaoh and Egypt. Obviously, there is a direct correlation with my dream about Obama and America. In the Scripture confirmation you have Pharaoh and Egypt being judged. So what God was telling me is that Pharaoh is Obama and Obama is Pharaoh, and Egypt is America and America is Egypt.
It is also interesting that this brings in the other confirmation that I spoke about. I remembered the word from Daniel Bohler so I searched through multiple YouTube videos and I finally tracked down the quote I had in my mind. I am going to go ahead and quote Daniel Bohler here. In one of his videos he said, “God took me to Ezekiel 32 and told me to put in the leader of this nation where it said pharaoh and to put in the United States where it said Egypt. This chapter explains what is coming to the United States.”
So that is the word that came to Daniel Bohler. God directly gave him Ezekial 32 and specifically said to switch the names. Not realizing that, just opening my Bible I opened it to Ezekial 32 and was given that chapter to confirm my dream of Obama and America. So the entire context was given as those being analogous.
The following text provides all Ezekial 32 with the names of Pharaoh and Egypt switched to Barack Obama and America:
In the twelfth year, in the twelfth month, on the first of the month, the word of the LORD came to me saying, “Son of man, take up a lamentation over Barack Obama, President of United States, and say to him, ‘You compared yourself to a young lion of the nations, yet you are like the monster in the seas; and you burst forth in your rivers and muddied the waters with your feet and fouled their rivers.’”
Thus says the Lord GOD, “Now I will spread My net over you with a company of many peoples, and they shall lift you up in My net. I will leave you on the land; I will cast you on the open field. And I will cause all the birds of the heavens to dwell on you, and I will satisfy the beasts of the whole earth with you. I will lay your flesh on the mountains and fill the valleys with your refuse. I will also make the land drink the discharge of your blood as far as the mountains, and the ravines will be full of you. And when I extinguish you, I will cover the heavens and darken their stars; I will cover the sun with a cloud and the moon will not give its light. All the shining lights in the heavens I will darken over you and will set darkness on your land,” declares the Lord GOD.
“I will also trouble the hearts of many peoples when I bring your destruction among the nations, into lands which you have not known. I will make many peoples appalled at you, and their kings will be horribly afraid of you when I brandish My sword before them; and they will tremble every moment, every man for his own life, on the day of your fall.”
For thus says the Lord GOD, “The sword of the king of Babylon will come upon you. By the swords of the mighty ones I will cause your hordes to fall; all of them are tyrants of the nations, and they will devastate the pride of America, and all its hordes will be destroyed. I will also destroy all its cattle from beside many waters; and the foot of man will not muddy them anymore and the hoofs of beasts will not muddy them. Then I will make their waters settle and will cause their rivers to run like oil,” declares the Lord GOD.
“When I make the land of America a desolation, and the land is destitute of that which filled it, when I smite all those who live in it, then they shall know that I am the LORD. This is a lamentation and they shall chant it. The daughters of the nations shall chant it. Over Egypt and over all her hordes they shall chant it,” declares the Lord GOD.
In the twelfth year, on the fifteenth of the month, the word of the LORD came to me saying, “Son of man, wail for the hordes of America and bring it down, her and the daughters of the powerful nations, to the nether world, with those who go down to the pit; ‘Whom do you surpass in beauty?
Go down and make your bed with the uncircumcised.’ They shall fall in the midst of those who are slain by the sword. She is given over to the sword; they have drawn her and all her hordes away. The strong among the mighty ones shall speak of him and his helpers from the midst of Sheol, ‘They have gone down, they lie still, the uncircumcised, slain by the sword.’
Assyria is there and all her company; her graves are round about her. All of them are slain, fallen by the sword, whose graves are set in the remotest parts of the pit and her company is round about her grave. All of them are slain, fallen by the sword, who spread terror in the land of the living.
“Elam is there and all her hordes around her grave; all of them slain, fallen by the sword, who went down uncircumcised to the lower parts of the earth, who instilled their terror in the land of the living and bore their disgrace with those who went down to the pit. They have made a bed for her among the slain with all her hordes. Her graves are around it, they are all uncircumcised, slain by the sword (although their terror was instilled in the land of the living), and they bore their disgrace with those who go down to the pit; they were put in the midst of the slain.
“Meshech, Tubal and all their hordes are there; their graves surround them. All of them were slain by the sword uncircumcised, though they instilled their terror in the land of the living. Nor do they lie beside the fallen heroes of the uncircumcised, who went down to Sheol with their weapons of war and whose swords were laid under their heads; but the punishment for their iniquity rested on their bones, though the terror of these heroes was once in the land of the living. But in the midst of the uncircumcised you will be broken and lie with those slain by the sword.
“There also is Edom, its kings and all its princes, who for all their might are laid with those slain by the sword; they will lie with the uncircumcised and with those who go down to the pit. “There also are the chiefs of the north, all of them, and all the Sidonians, who in spite of the terror resulting from their might, in shame went down with the slain. So they lay down uncircumcised with those slain by the sword and bore their disgrace with those who go down to the pit.
“These President Obama will see, and he will be comforted for all his hordes slain by the sword, even President Obama and all his army,” declares the Lord GOD. “Though I instilled a terror of him in the land of the living, yet he will be made to lie down among the uncircumcised along with those slain by the sword, even President Obama and all his hordes,” declares the Lord GOD. (Ezekiel 32:1-32 NASB)
Over the last several days, God has continued to deal with me about this. I have received some additional insights. Just before I came on the program today, God gave me a scripture verse. As I continued studying this under the direction of the Holy Spirit, I started to see a lot of connections with the coming beast system in Babylon. God led me to this scripture to give it context. He gave me Isaiah 26:20 through Isaiah 27:5.
Come, my people, enter into your rooms and close your doors behind you; hide for a little while until indignation runs its course. For behold, the LORD is about to come out from His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; and the earth will reveal her bloodshed and will no longer cover her slain. In that day the LORD will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent, with His fierce and great and mighty sword, even Leviathan the twisted serpent; and He will kill the dragon who lives in the sea. In that day, A vineyard of wine, sing of it! I, the LORD, am its keeper; I water it every moment. So that no one will damage it, I guard it night and day. I have no wrath. Should someone give Me briars and thorns in battle, then I would step on them, I would burn them completely. Or let him rely on My protection, let him make peace with Me, let him make peace with Me.” (Isaiah 26:20 – Isaiah 27:5, NASB)
God was just showing me along with everything else he showed me that he is calling us into his secret place to dwell with him and to abide with the Almighty. It references the beast in the sea here too, and the Lord will deal with him. The Lord will protect those who take shelter in Him throughout all of this.
MY COMMENTS
First, with the presidential election just two days away, the dream received by Dr. Erik Castleberg appears to be another confirmation that Obama will somehow remain in power. Either that or the fire that Erik saw would have to occur during the short time that Obama remains in office as a lame duck defeated candidate waiting for Romney to be inaugurated. Since that would only be a very short time, less than three months, it sounds more likely that Obama will have another term.
Second, Erik is the second person that I know of to receive a word from the Lord regarding Ezekial 32 with instructions to substitute Obama for Pharaoh and America for Egypt. This is a very disturbing word for America. It is also very disturbing to hear the fate of Obama. As I have watched him destroy the foundations of our country, I have had to remind myself that he is not the problem. He is a symptom of the bigger problem, which is the fact that millions of Americans were deceived enough to vote for this evil man. After hearing Erik’s dream, I actually felt sad for Obama because of the wrath of God that is coming on him. I am praying that God will have mercy on him if it is not already too late for that. I also feel sad for America.
Third, the whole thing about the first day of Adar is also very interesting. Since it falls on the first day of the twelfth month in the twelfth year, it is hard to not think about the possibility of something happening on December 1, 2012. Erik pointed out that the actual first day of Adar falls on February 11, 2013. Either of those dates are coming very soon. However, Erik pointed out that the Lord did not tell him anything regarding the specific timing so we can only guess about whether or not it applies to the twelfth year on our calendar. So it might be very soon or it might not.
Finally, I was encouraged by the word from Isaiah 26-27. The wrath of God is not aimed at people who walk close with Him. However, I believe God will shake up many of His people who are mired in complacency with one foot in the world and one foot in His kingdom. For them, the coming troubles could be very disturbing. The safest place for anyone to be during the coming days is as close to the Lord as possible.
You can download or print a PDF file copy of this article.

Author: James Bailey

James Bailey writes blog articles about current events and how they relate to the truth of the scriptures. His vision is to broadcast the good news of Jesus Christ through blog sites and other media.

1 comment: