THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, August 2, 2024

THE 777 PROPHECY - REVISITED

 As the Senate just forced Boeing's hand to buy back Boeing Wichita (Spirit Aerosystems) and punk the CEO because the brand is on the brink of becoming a hiss and a byword, I was explaining things to a co-worker.  How I became a whistleblower to try and help save Boeing from being overtaken by the Chinese offering.  American aerospace is a critical sector that must not fail, including the Commercial sector.

I reviewed that list of crashes after I made that call about the three complete hull losses within a 13 month period.  Here is a list of all the incidents and crashes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Accidents_and_incidents_involving_the_Boeing_777

We are about to see prophecy fulfilled completely.  To the point that the naysayers will have zero legs to stand on.

On that note, President Nelson is deathly ill.  Pray for his return to health.

1 comment:

  1. President Nelson is ill? I know he's a month shy of a hundred but where did you hear that?

    ReplyDelete