THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, August 15, 2024

JESUS HAS AN "ALL BUSINESS" STREAK?!?

 The last article was kind of heavy and some might say (including my "scriptorian" black sheep sister and other siblings who buy her tripe narrative) that I am out of the wheel house on the character of a good Latter-day Saint.

Nope - not when you have seen the corruption that I have seen and witnessed stuff that needs to be expunged from this earth and from the record.  It finally becomes toxic and you realize that it is either you or them.  That point was finally arrived at by Jesus - and He let it rip amongst the Nephites (and we will assume He was behind the finally really nasty arse-whooping of the Jews in the Second Diaspora or dispersion from Jerusalem in 70AD).

If you still don't get it, here is the proof (look for the "have I caused to...." phraseology).  This is the very God of Love - and I know the goodness and love of God.  This is not "have I allowed" - but He himself did the deed.  Called down the reaping of the wicked (corrupt) in order to alleviate the suffering of the innocent.  

One of my favorite books is "The Fate of the Persecutors of the Prophet Joseph Smith", precisely because it did not take an entire generation before they got their commeuppance for their sick roles in his martyrdom (as it did the Jews from 33AD to 69AD), but because it was nearly instantaneous and it was a protracted thing where the lack of blessing (cursing) allowed some of them to rot alive as it pronounces in the Doctrine and Covenants:

17 And it shall come to pass, because of the wickedness of the world, that I will take vengeance upon the wicked, for they will not repent; for the cup of mine indignation is full; for behold, my blood shall not cleanse them if they hear me not.

18 Wherefore, I the Lord God will send forth flies upon the face of the earth, which shall take hold of the inhabitants thereof, and shall eat their flesh, and shall cause maggots to come in upon them;

19 And their tongues shall be stayed that they shall not utter against me; and their flesh shall fall from off their bones, and their eyes from their sockets;

20 And it shall come to pass that the beasts of the forest and the fowls of the air shall devour them up.


I really do crave the more immediate solutions so that the wicked cannot say that there is no correlation between the cause and the effect of their actions.  Or that the very God of Heaven delayeth His coming or His vengeance upon the wicked.  But, I guess this has a purpose in that those who would procrastinate the day of their repentance will be ever more fully steeped in their wickedness.  Soon - very soon, this will mean VERY intense persecutions being heaped upon the innocent until their cries ascend day and night to the throne of Heaven.  It will be hard to bear.  I imagine it will be exquisite.  And the wicked will be harsh in the day of their temporary power - just as prophetic utterance states.  They will reap knowing that the time is limited.   If Trump loses, it will be a very difficult thing for Conservatives.  Gun round ups, speech curtailment, BLM type actions.  The VP for the Kamal (double humper) is the guy who was cheering them on in Minnesota and who is rabidly pro-choice, to the point that they will likely do something to the Supreme Court in order to never have to deal with defeat like they had in the past few years.  This will  be the final dying act of this democracy.  It will be epic.


Wo, wo, wo unto this people; wo unto the inhabitants of the whole earth except they shall repent; for the devil laugheth, and his angels rejoice, because of the slain of the fair sons and daughters of my people; and it is because of their iniquity and abominations that they are fallen!

Behold, that great city Zarahemla have I burned with fire, and the inhabitants thereof.

And behold, that great city Moroni have I caused to be sunk in the depths of the sea, and the inhabitants thereof to be drowned.

And behold, that great city Moronihah have I covered with earth, and the inhabitants thereof, to hide their iniquities and their abominations from before my face, that the blood of the prophets and the saints shall not come any more unto me against them.

And behold, the city of Gilgal have I caused to be sunk, and the inhabitants thereof to be buried up in the depths of the earth;

Yea, and the city of Onihah and the inhabitants thereof, and the city of Mocum and the inhabitants thereof, and the city of Jerusalem and the inhabitants thereof; and waters have I caused to come up in the stead thereof, to hide their wickedness and abominations from before my face, that the blood of the prophets and the saints shall not come up any more unto me against them.

And behold, the city of Gadiandi, and the city of Gadiomnah, and the city of Jacob, and the city of Gimgimno, all these have I caused to be sunk, and made hills and valleys in the places thereof; and the inhabitants thereof have I buried up in the depths of the earth, to hide their wickedness and abominations from before my face, that the blood of the prophets and the saints should not come up any more unto me against them.

And behold, that great city Jacobugath, which was inhabited by the people of king Jacob, have I caused to be burned with fire because of their sins and their wickedness, which was above all the wickedness of the whole earth, because of their secret murders and combinations; for it was they that did destroy the peace of my people and the government of the land; therefore I did cause them to be burned, to destroy them from before my face, that the blood of the prophets and the saints should not come up unto me any more against them.

10 And behold, the city of Laman, and the city of Josh, and the city of Gad, and the city of Kishkumen, have I caused to be burned with fire, and the inhabitants thereof, because of their wickedness in casting out the prophets, and stoning those whom I did send to declare unto them concerning their wickedness and their abominations.

11 And because they did cast them all out, that there were none righteous among them, I did send down fire and destroy them, that their wickedness and abominations might be hid from before my face, that the blood of the prophets and the saints whom I sent among them might not cry unto me from the ground against them.

12 And many great destructions have I caused to come upon this land, and upon this people, because of their wickedness and their abominations.

13 O all ye that are spared because ye were more righteous than they, will ye not now return unto me, and repent of your sins, and be converted, that I may heal you?

14 Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me.

15 Behold, I am Jesus Christ the Son of God. I created the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are. I was with the Father from the beginning. I am in the Father, and the Father in me; and in me hath the Father glorified his name.

16 I came unto my own, and my own received me not. And the scriptures concerning my coming are fulfilled.

The very God of Heaven may not have personally done the deed, but the language seems to indicate that the order or command went forth directly from His mouth.

This was an "all business" moment.

One I can endorse when it comes to Divine Parenting - though I would love to be the fly on the wall overhearing the conversation and any debate from the women amongst the Elohim (plural Gods).  They tend to be the nurturers and would probably rather create than pull back a few million malcreants (in each of the cases above) - but I am pretty sure they generally see eye to eye with Justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment