THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

IS THERE PLURALITY OF WIVES AMONGST THE STAR REALMS?

 My curious wife asked this question after reading about planets having significant others.  I, off the cuff, told her that there are multiple star systems out there (even though I have not read it for at least a decade).  

Sure enough, about 85% of star systems are binary and the numbers in excess of two (up to four - total) are in the balance.  


For example, Alpha Centauri (our closest star neighbor) has three suns in it.

Four is the number that Joseph spoke of as being the typical situation for polygamous unions.  I have heard it said that Father has up to 2,000 wives.  Remember, there is no scarcity in the heavenly order, so no bound to time, resources, love, and so much else.

I suppose that the Law of Attraction that I have spoken of quite a bit in the past, would be in effect amongst the stars every bit as much as it would be among the women who are allowed to "upward move" if their star does not shine brightly (or dims) over time.  I believe that the stars can move out of their orbit and can be attracted to other systems/stars.  

People were magnetically drawn to the great Jehovah while He was here.  Same with Joseph Smith and many other noble and great ones.  There is a modicum of magnetism in every one of us, just as there is magnetism between stars and other systems.  I am sure the parallels do not end there.

All things follow a pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment