THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, March 20, 2023

THE NATURE OF JESUS

 Folks, there are some really disturbing trends out there.  Some serious "woke" crap that has crept into peoples' perceptions lately.  The adversary is behind it.  My former friends bought into the bizarre notion that Jesus was black or some such a matter.

This flies in the face of everything I know (and no I have not had personal witness to the color of his eyes, nor the color of His skin), though I did have the most vivid encounter with Him when I was a teen in my dreams, as I was striving to know if I stood approved and forgiven of my sins and foibled of youth.  I awoke after that encounter with a sublime peace and my pillow was literally soaked as I sobbed tears of joy.  We need to be having those experiences on a semi-regular basis as we seek for purification, but life often sweeps us along as we take care of the needs of our families and so much else that fall under cares of this world.

So, anyway - there is this gal from a Cardston Ward that I used to know who is living in Hawaii and must have some white guilt going on, because she put in some parameters to some AI chatbot (which I believe to be demonically-influenced) and out pops basically artwork showing Jesus as being very dark-skinned.  This gal is obviously a dunderhead as far as Church history goes, does not know her doctrine in the least, or simply is under demonic influence.

I basically said that her attempt to go woke flies in the face of what we are told by modern revelation and flies in the face of all of the historical accounts of Jesus including those of modern apostles and prophets.  All have described Him as having piercing blue eyes and blondish brown hair with light complexion (not like a redhead would have, but not swarthy or dark olive skinned as many middle easterners are today).

Basically, what we see when we look at the paintings of the First Vision in the church foyer, etc.  What the native populations ALL report as having witnessed when the "Great White God" made his visits to the various groups of Manasseh in the Americas and the islands of the sea.

So yeah, people are literally losing their minds and their direction.  I just hope it is ignorance.  I am pretty certain though, that it is much more than this.  It seems error is popping up so fast lately, that it is near impossible to swat it down.  Unless one studies core teachings from scripture and from those with a direct link to the Savior, then there will be deception.


No comments:

Post a Comment