THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, March 20, 2023

PATRIARCHAL BLESSINGS

 Before I share this great link on PBs, I want to share a quick update on the previous article.  Someone pointed out in the comments that Joseph's quote about Chicago was not correctly quoted.  That is correct.

It was the middle of the night when I woke up and did not take the time to quote the secondary quote from David Whitmer that sequenced the collapse after CW2.0 which is said to be worse than CW1.0.  We will lose millions or tens of millions in this country.  David W. then went on to say that it will be followed by "peace all over", which I have taken to mean the initiation of the Millennium.  Cannot wait!  Though it will be a rough patch to get from point A to point B.

Here is the link to this great youtube on PBs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZBAeokSl44

There is great learning to come from the blessings given to the Fathers.  We stand to be part of those covenants given to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob including the two pre-eminent sons Ephraim and Manasseh.  

I just scratch my head at those who throw their covenant blessings to the curb.  It is so perplexing to me, that I can only classify it as a form of either demonic possession or influence, or an outright lapse or col-lapse of mental health.  

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment