THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

THE PROBLEM WITH LIARS

 So, we have a serious problem going on out there.  We have liars pointing the finger and calling everyone else a liar (this is called projecting).  And it all boils down to this:  when you are living a lie, you begin to believe it and the lies tend to overlap and become so embroiled in your reality that you begin to lose your grip on reality (what is actually real).

Artificially (due to the fentanyl I was on in the hospital and the very real, larger than life hallucinations I was having), I lost my grip on reality.  To the point, I thought I was the Sheriff over all of the Western USA and Canada for at least a week.  It was actually pretty fun and my favorite part of the state-paid drug trip....  If people I had trusted had continued to coddle me in that lie, it may well have perpetuated itself for quite some time, even after the hallucinogens had worked their way out of my system.  In fact, over time, it had quite the opposite effect in that I began to question those around me whose intent it was to deceive me (some who had projected friendship in order to pull me into their Nehoraic posse).  I did not see their true colors until I opposed their points of view after they challenged me on a forum I created.  Then it became ugly - and the truth spilled out.  True intentions exposed.

This posse was embroiled in a complete lie that includes the concept that Jesus is black skinned.  Abraham (and his works) had zero to do with polygamy.  Joseph and Hyrum were part of a murder plot carried out by Brigham and John Taylor (obviously none of them have read the JD) and that anything in the D&C after 1832 is pure fiction, even though they will quote much of the later revelations in order to bring the confused into their way of thinking (illogical in the extreme).  That the modern Church is all lies and actually controlled by satan himself.  That the temple endowment and all of the stuff that I have experienced in the temple is pure rubbish.  This stuff just makes me laugh.  Why does it?  Because I have read my church history and I have experienced power in my Priesthood and I have had remarkable experiences related to the House of the Lord.  Have they?  No, they have not - therefore, their reality makes sense to them.  It makes ZERO sense to me because mine is totally different.

In fact, when I would share points of view (which completely opposed theirs) based strictly on spiritual experiences that I cannot deny, such as the dream I had on the night my kid died, the response was usually a blank stare.  Precisely because they dared not tread on my grounded and firm reality.  So, they moved to work a different angle knowing they would likely make no ground in that particular angle.  This is how the devil attempted to work on the Savior; simply by tempting Him in an area where He might have had some weakness such as hunger after a ridiculously long fast.  When that did not prove fruitful, a new approach was tried.  To no avail.  In the end, the best line ever:  Get thee hence, satan.  Just cast the trash out.  Simple.

So yeah.  Here is an article that talks about one of the best doozy spinners out there since Bill Clinton:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/feb/21/george-santos-piers-morgan-terrible-liar

A guy so lost in the lies of whether he is a man or a woman that he thinks his mommy was in the tower in NYC.  The prez has been caught in similar lies so many times in his past.  If Putin gonna do the fire from heaven deed, please just make it DC so we can be free of all that...  Wo, wo, wo unto the liar, for he shall be thrust down to hell.

In God's economy, there is no place for liars.  They simply self-segregate from the rest of the herd.

Survival of the spiritual fittest.

2 comments:

  1. https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/P-8-2016-000636_EN.html

    Reported 27.1.2016 - According to an online publication[1] and other information, at least 20 Ukrainian soldiers have died and 200 are still hospitalised after the accidental leak of the ‘California flu’ virus from an American laboratory near Kharkov in eastern Ukraine.

    The spread of this dangerous virus has been confirmed by the deputy commander of the army of the Donetsk People's Republic, Lieutenant Colonel Eduard Basurin, who said: ‘According to the Ukrainian army medical corps, there is an epidemic among military personnel. According to medical staff, the virus first causes a sudden fever that cannot be treated even with antibiotics and death occurs two days later. So far 20 soldiers have died from this unknown virus and an attempt is being made to cover up the whole thing.’

    By 22 January the virus had spread further and was out of control: ‘We continue to record an epidemic of a new incurable strain of flu in the ranks of the Ukrainian army,’ said Donetsk information office.

    In light of the above, will the Commission say:

    — What immediate measures does it intend to take to prevent the spread of the virus to EU Member States?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From 2016
      https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/P-8-2016-000636_EN.html

      Delete