THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, June 30, 2022

WHO KILLED JOSEPH?

So, if you want to get me fired up - bring this question up and throw John Taylor and Brigham Young under the bus.  I will instantly be on a trajectory to the moon....

I had that question from a commenter (they just wanted to know my opinion and were not trying to sell anyone on that tripe):

   What is your take on the movie "who killed joseph smith" and www.hemlockknots.com? 

First of all, I do not like Hemlock knots as it has all the markers of an anti site.

It basically takes many half-truths and then flings them around with a bunch of poo.  And that stuff triggers me.  Bigtime.  I am a "victim" of false information spreading and nothing pisses me off more than bearing false witness (intended, or unintentional).  Once you release the poo in a small or large fashion, it is 100% impossible to pull it back.  Once the damage is done, it is done.  Some of it minor; some of it not.

I just shared with some co-workers my Boeing experience with my name getting dragged through the mud.  I never recovered from it, because to clear my name, I had to raise hell and basically put the screws to my first and second level managers.  The very people who determined my future raises and growth within the company.  They were trying to defend an employee that had been there 40 years from getting fired (he was the SME on the 747 Wing to Body Join and I had to call him several times in the night on several key joins because he was the only one across the enterprise that knew that particular dance inside and out) - and I was the fall guy or sacrificial lamb that got sucked into the mess I did not create nor start.  It ended up being a good thing because eventually, I left the company and my work situation is much better and I am out of the Seattle area which has turned into a liberal hell-hole, much like Detroit started out in the 60's when the liberals took over.  Just like Venezuela, Cuba, etc etc.  How is that marxist utopia working out for everyone?  Haha!  SMH...

And then there was the other reason I got the heck out of the West Coast and that was when my personal reputation got dragged through the mud (again, not on purpose - but the social wreckage was enormous).  My older two kids still think I left for Elenin and concern over a West Coast catastrophe - which will still happen, but not due to the cometary perturbations as it appeared back in 2011.  That was the excuse, the reason was I had one objective - and that was to clean the slate and start over in a socially clean format in Montana and to try and right my wife's health issues by cleaner living and eating organic (nutrition, etc).

Sooo..... long story short.  From 1820 and on, Joseph Smith was constantly under reputation and bodily  harrassment and damage control (not that he cared - but it did affect him and he did flee to attempt to right it.  Now, some chump comes out and makes a movie saying that Brigham Young was the main conspirator to take him down and take control of the Church.....  So. Much. Rubbish.

Brigham was far from perfect - but anyone who takes a pot shot at him had better be ready to face both he and Joseph in a very serious judgment bar situation.  I infiltrated the group that was pushing that $h!# and I can tell you that the two main purveyors have a grey countenance and are headed to a hellish one if they do not speedily repent.  I can promise you that I will be there in the nosebleeds when that little detail goes down and it will be nice to see them sent off for some time in the spiritual pokey for the confused but good people they have taken down.  The problem is that they can not easily undo the damage to reputation that their character assassination did at a time when many were questioning due to the Church's stance on the jabberwonky, poison crap.  The number of people alone that I know that have developed everything from blood clots to stroke to death and all points in between like colitis and other rare and weird conditions just boggles the mind; NO, it is not either safe, nor effective.  It is as safe and effective as Brigham and John Taylor were in on the Carthage debacle.  And, the DoC, like the wolves that they are, pounced on the unsuspecting and disenfranchised with prejudice.  That very thing will come back upon their heads ten-fold.  A generation of vipers shall not escape the damnations of hell.

I hope I was not ambiguous in my answer.... ;)

1 comment:

  1. I don’t believe for a second that Brigham Young was teaching that Adam was Elohim. I believe that is the theory that was denounced by the church because it is not doctrinally correct. Adam is a title for the first man or first father and as such was used by Brigham Young to refer to our first Father Elohim and first father Adam causing confusion.

    Please see the link below for an in depth explanation.

    http://eldenwatson.net/7AdamGod.htm

    ReplyDelete