THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

THE BIG POPULATION RESET - POSSIBLE TIMING

 Sooo...., I saw a few things that were troubling the other day.

Most long-time blog readers will know about my 322 work-up in relation to Dewey Bruton and his prediction that the anti-Christ would ascend Temple Mount on March 22, 2013.  He made that call over a decade earlier and Bummer fulfilled that to a T.  Do a search in the search box under Bruton and you will be able to quickly get up to speed.

The thing that was disturbing was what happened 33 (the perverted Masons love the number 33) years prior on that exact date of 322.  I was looking them up to show a friend and it was on that very day in 1980 that the guidestones went up over night.  They had the foundation slabs in place, but they were put up overnight as I understand it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

The date is important to the freaks because they codified it in this symbol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones  (picture on the right).

This skull and bones BS is the domain of all the heavy breathers who have come to the hellish financial and political halls of power in the forms of gadiantons.  John Kerry being the one that stands out in my mind lately.

Sooo.... my next question is whether they plan on some kind of grand finale on the month of March 2022 or 322.  They are so tied to numbers, I would not be surprised....


No comments:

Post a Comment