THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, July 3, 2021

A MIRACULOUS RETURN FROM THE DEAD - OVER AN HOUR FLAT-LINED

 This is a story that I just have to share as related by a high school buddy who was our drum major and a woman of faith and virtue.

I have to say - this miracle trumps anything I have been involved in other than she reached out via FB to have us collectively pray for this daughter's room mate and I did immediately upon reading that she was dying from this Stage 4 osteosarcoma.

Hi friends and family! I want to give you all an update on Marissa’s roommate Jaden who has been battling stage 4 osteosarcoma. I really don’t know how to express what I’m about to share... so please forgive me if this post doesn’t capture the full essence of God’s power... but I’m going to try.

On Marissa’s graduation day, June 12th.. Jaden got the results of her recent pet scan.. and it was bad... according to her doctor, she lit up like a Christmas tree.. meaning the cancer had spread through out her body. She was told that she could quit chemo and go enjoy her summer- they didn’t give her any hope for surviving. She was struggling already in her mobility... could get around with a full leg brace and crutches... but not for long periods of time as it was exhausting. So she spent most of her time in a wheelchair. At this point her health was declining fast and she was in a lot of pain. Marissa called me last week to update us.. and she said that Jaden was rapidly going downhill and she was just telling us that she and their friends just were trying to make her comfortable and bring joy to her every day as best as they can.

We got a FaceTime call from Marissa last night.. she called to tell us that Jaden died on Tuesday evening. At this point I’m sobbing, ugly crying... but Marissa kept talking... she’s crying a bit too... but she said that the friends that were gathered in the apartment that evening were all crying... then that time together turned into worshipping God- praying/singing for about an hour... then she said the most miraculous thing happened... Jaden came back! She opened her eyes and smiled.. she said “I can wiggle my toes!” She got out of bed and walked across the room! People!! My God is Mighty! My God is Merciful! My God still heals today! You are probably thinking she just passed out or something like that.. but she was wearing a monitor.. that was connected to her doctors office. Jaden went to see her oncologist yesterday... and the doctor confirmed that she did indeed flatline for 65 minutes. She also got a pet scan yesterday... and all the cancer is gone from her body .. except for the original tumor in her ankle. Once again! My God is Mighty! My God is Merciful! My God still heals today!! We serve an Awesome God!

We spoke “FaceTime “ with Jaden and let me tell you... she looked amazing! The Lord has truly worked a miracle in her body! All the Praise, Honor and Glory go to Jesus!!!

This is a picture of Jaden hugging Marissa.. she hasn’t had this type of strength for awhile... just blows me away!

On a related note, I go in on Thursday to have a lump looked at that is on my hip, where I used to carry my cell phone while at Boeing.  Supposedly, this is for an emergency consult....  We will see if this is related to my low energy levels lately.

I am not worried.  The Lord has nearly taken me multiple times, but each one has been a remarkable save.  When it is my time to go, it will be my time to go.




1 comment: