THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, December 14, 2017

THE CREATION - A WOOD ZONE CLASSIC

This was put together by an old missionary companion that I worry about.

He called me out of the blue about 5 years ago and was extolling the virtues of Denver Snuffer.  We all know how that ended.  I told him I was not convinced that Denver was good.  My dud detector was sounding (not loudly at that point), so I down-played him.  I only made it through the first chapter of his book and then put it down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2p1BK2ONTc

If this does not send a thrill down your spine (for the music alone - not to mention the bedrock message of the endowment) - then you need to have your pulse checked... :)  The final scripture - D&C 93:1 is my wife's favorite and I would put it in my top three favorites.  I think the reason that David included this in the video, is that it relates to the reception of the Second Comforter - which he said he was seeking (when he called me).

Enjoy!

And, if you liked that first one - and like the doom and actual positive message of this blog - you will like this other classic by David:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KWGzSSCgoo

And another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RplBQGogYEk

I am quite interested in the quotes in the video above.  All were given prior to what I will consider the 22 years of silence in the heavens...  That started in 1995 (after we rejected President Benson's words as a group) and may have terminated in 2017 with Trump and the significant events of this year.  I am very excited to see what 2018 brings.

More on Donald J. Trump as one of the feathers of Ezra's Eagle (James T. Prout):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgSZ_-LzHk8




No comments:

Post a Comment