THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, February 25, 2013

OBAMA TO TRY TO HOLD ONTO POWER AFTER SECOND TERM?

I remember the "anti-Bushies" saying the same thing would happen at the end of his second term.

The transition was peaceful.  Bush was a different character than what occupies the White House right now.....

I thought this was interesting enough to put out there - it was a comment on a post on Bishop Koyle I recently did.  From a reader I do not recognize, named Thor:

 Greetings, A friend of mine had a vision 4 years ago, right after Obama was elected the first time. He saw Obama barricading himself in the White House in the first year of his third term in office. He had the military clear out most of Washington DC, blow a few roads and bridges into the area, and had posted military guards to prevent anyone from entering the deserted city. My friend couldn't discern the reason Obama was setting up a perimeter, nor could he push past that date to see what was happening further. However, this fits in with a few of Bishop Koyle's statements. Thor

No comments:

Post a Comment